1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone to talk to..I like girls and no one knows

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Cortzilla, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Cortzilla

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay, so since as long as I can remember...I've liked girls. I die a little bit inside each day holding this in. The thing is, I am happily married to my husband. Who has his made comments about me being 'bisexual'. Well..I am not attracted to any other guy other than him. I am so torn and lost. Everyday I catch my self just fighting with who I really am. I need some advice or what to do. I can't lie to myself any longer.

2. Lynz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Cortzilla!

Big welcome to EC! These forums are full of friendly, supportive people, many with similar stories. They have helped me so much on my journey. I really hope you enjoy it here. Have a look at the "LGBT later in life" threads. We are always here to listen and share our thoughts and ideas with you :slight_smile:

Take your time, have a read, have a think, have a talk and vent, have a rest. It will be ok.

*hugs*

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

You say your husband makes comments about you being bisexual, does that mean you are out to him? Or he suspects? Or he makes negative comments about it?

4. Cortzilla

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Nothing bad, he just suspects and brings up the fact that I could very much be bisexual, but I am not attracted to any other men..just women so that is where I am confused.

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you could be bisexual just leaning more towards girls. You are still attracted to your husband now?

6. Nils

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You very well could be bisexual with a preference. It could also be compulsary heterosexuality, but it might be hard to determine if it's that or not since you and your husband are married and even if you aren't attracted to him you could still care deeply for him.

Here's a read on compulsory heterosexuality, no idea if this will be of any use but it helped me. http://closetedlesbianopinions.tumb...-to-know-if-you-are-actually-atracted-to-guys

7. NeonSocks

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC! I haven't been on here long myself, but can tell you that the people here are incredibly kind and supportive.

I am facing a similar situation as you and so I know how frightening this all is. If you just need someone to vent too, we are here.

8. BlueElven

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We're the same and I'm out to my husband. He's supportive and accepting. Don't fight it. The more you fight it, the more it will fight you. Accept and embrace who you are and you will free and light. It's hard in the beginning but it will get better. If you're husband is accepting, well and good! We're having gendered monogamous. Meaning, I'm monogamous to each gender = one man and one woman. I haven't found my girl but I'm more tuned in to my sexuality these days. You'll be alright girl. Accept yourself because it's a beautiful part of you. All the best!