1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know the right time?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by iliketolift1, Jul 2, 2017.

1. iliketolift1

A laundry room. Pretty happy here. I think...
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How do you know when the time is right to come out? How did you guys know or what made it clear that you were ready?

2. Nocturnal Lord

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In a sense, you never know when the time is right. Sometimes you believe the time is never right. Honestly the best thing that works; go against your gut when it tells you not to. Just do it. Rush into it head on; suprize yourself and the one your coming out to. If you think about it too much; you become insecure and get uneasy feelings and decide not to. If you just flat out admit it; in the end; you'll feel better.

You overcame a fear that always linger's and haunts you. And afterwords you might feel really good about yourself afterwords. "Wow, I actually did it. I admit it. And I don't care who knows. I want to live life! I want to life the cage that bond's me!"

Everybody's different when it comes to it. And there's different outcomes. It also depends on how you handle and move on with outcomes.

Hope that sorta makes sense haha. :grin:

iliketolift1 likes this.