1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Question

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by timmytoast, Jul 1, 2017.

1. timmytoast

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (WARING:gross)So I have been trying to get a boyfriend ....but when I do when things get "Frisky".I was wondering well....I'm bottom and whenever i masturbate there is fecal matter on the "toy"....If things do escalate how do I not gross out my lover with that....

BTW I'm 13 (I know young but if someone does try anything i don't want to disappoint them)

2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why would they be "disappointed"? That's a bit like kissing and expecting not to get some fluids involved.

I'm sure most would expect it, to some degree. Aside from emptying your bowels beforehand, showering, maybe doing an enema, it's one of those natural functions.

JaimeGaye likes this.
  3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello timmytoast! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

Everybody knows what the main function of the anus is and tops basically know they can expect a little mess. All you can do as a bottom is to prepare yourself as best as you can to try to minimize any mess.

Why don't you check out these EC Resource pages:

http://emptyclosets.com/home/pages/resources/health/getting-clean-for-anal-sex.php

http://emptyclosets.com/home/pages/resources/health/anal-sex.php

http://emptyclosets.com/home/pages/resources/health/gay-safe-sex.php

http://emptyclosets.com/home/pages/resources/stds.php

4. klix

When you are with someone it's different to being alone, your arousal and excitement about the situation means things get much more intense, you focus more on making each other feel good than what body fluids are getting on you.

As your relationships develop beyond just sexual encounters into romanic relationships you'll find you become more comfortable with your partner, being naked won't feel awkward, you'll get more relaxed having sex with him, everything becomes more comfortable.

What you could do is pop to the bathroom before sex and use a wet wipe, and besides he should be wearing a condom.

But really, just relax and do what feels good.

5. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To add my two cents...

As a guy who's mostly a bottom (that is, on the receiving end) messes are actually not that common. A visit to the bathroom and a shower typically do the trick. I also eat a healthy diet high in fiber (fruits, vegetables) and I drink plenty of water, and I think that contributes to a clean experience in the bedroom.

That being said, a sexual experience is special and anyone that you share the experience with shouldn't care. You'll be fine if you focus on the connection and not the mechanics.

Patrick

gravechild likes this.
  6. timmytoast

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  7. Milkyway13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    you dont need to be having sex yet buddy 13 is really young trust me ik how much one wants it but u gotta think abou it long and hard before u do anything rash.