1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas... Opinions...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Unknown737, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Unknown737

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok... I don't exactly know how this works... and it makes me a little uneasy but I need to talk somewhere. So I have come out to 2 friends as bisexual. I want to come out to more people but I am not sure if I am bisexual or Lesbian. Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with this?

2. Unknown737

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am not sure if that was a good way to start... This is the first thing I've been a part of that is LGBTQ open. I enjoy running, math, science, and I am pretty good in school. Hoping to find myself more hopefully just by talking to people I can relate to more. Really looking for some advice from anyone willing to give it. Thanks! Looking for people to talk to:slight_smile:

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey don't worry there isn't a right and wrong way to post on the forum just whatever feels right to you. What makes you confused between bi and lesbian?

4. Unknown737

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's not necessarily that I'm confused between them cause I understand the difference... I am just not sure which on defines me. I have liked one guy in my life and I am not sure if that makes me bi or lesbian who just has a crush on a guy... ok... so anyways hope this isn't too confusing or anything:/ I am currently exploring myself and hoping to use this as a tool to just put it out there. Thanks

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Absolutely. It's a great help. Talking to lots of people here can help you figure everything out.

6. ff305

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale where would you put yourself on that scale?

With women the gender attraction seems a bit more fluent, can vary at different times which gender the woman finds attractive. With men it seems more either or.