1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second Sphincter / Colon Sigmoid

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by 78dr, Jun 27, 2017.

1. 78dr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I'm kind of new to anal and I bought a dildo from Bad Dragon that is about 8 inches long and has a knot around the 6 inch mark. The problem is that once I get to the knot, it feels like the top of the dildo is hitting a wall and it kind of hurts. I did some research and found out that it was the second sphincter or the colon sigmoid or whatever. I'm just wondering what I should do to straighten it out or make it so that I can get past the 6 inches.

2. Clinker

Clinker Guest

Not an expert on anal masturbation, but other than relaxing, alot of lubricant and teasing its way in, youll need to work on position or technique to straighten it out.
    It will also depend on the softness/hardness and shape of the toy. If its soft or somewhat flexible, it will bend with the sigmoid bend no matter what position your in. A harder toy (which is what yours sound like) will, obviously, not bend and simply jab into the intestinal wall. A tapered or pointed end (like alot of Bad Dragon' products) will not really bend and, thus, not follow its desired path.
    As for testing position. Lay on your left side, knees up towards chest, this should straighten the colon and allow better access to the sigmoid. When inserting, guide the toy forwards, towards the belly button, to allow air into the rectum to "blow open" the sigmoid (going by a procedure for sigmoidoscopy so not entirely sure if the air thing will work).
    Not sure if this helps or will work in your favour, but it may be worth a try. After doing this a few times you shouldn't have a problem.

3. 78dr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The dildo that I have is pretty firm, so I think I'll go ahead and buy a softer and longer one. I'll try sitting on my sides too, I think one of the problems might be is that I'm too tense, but that's just me in general and there's not much I can do about that.

4. Clinker

Clinker Guest

As long as you dont force youself, you'll be fine. Once you get used to the soft one, you should, in theory, be able to take the harder one as the bowel gets used to the sensation. You could start with the hard one, though it will be slow progress. Hopefully after a few semi-frequent sessions, you'll be able to take the knot in no time. Just remember to enjoy yourself :wink: