1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i trust my fantasies?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RoseChan00, Jun 25, 2017.

1. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm nervous about posting what they are publicly, but... here i feel like i'll be at an ease of mind... and i will trust that i will receive no judgement.

Personally, I've been questioning my sexuity forever and ever ago.
    And as a teen in Highschool, who lacked a huge stage of social development in middle school, I lack an ability to form close interpersonal relationships... (Or, perhaps, i'm Aromantic. I've felt attraction and feelings towards people but i d9n't think they were real forms of love.)
    The most i've had that i've felt genuine feelings for another person was a close friendship, and the feelings of course are totally platonic feelings of love.
    And with the few girls i've ever dated, well... i was in desperation or they went out with me out of guilt. And even then we never did anything. It always felt awkward to me to.
    Sure when they were around i smiled... but it didn't feel right to me when we kissed/afterwards. I liked holding hands in the mokent for the feeling of trust... but then afterwards i just felt strange about doing it.

I've never dated a guy and where i live at back home, well... let's just say it isn't happening. I don't trust online dating for anything, and doubt i'll ever do it as an adult.

So that leaves o ly 1 source for me to figure out my sexuality.
    My fantasies.
    Now, I'm as much a skeptic as the entire internet. So I'm a huge skeptic and at the same time open minded.
    So i really have this distrust in what my fantasies mean, especially with the fact that, alot of them are where i'm actually a female, and a male is well... You k ow how it all works.

Now, I AM a trans girl,but i find it hard to base a fantasy of a body i don't have (YET) to who i am NOW. And i beleive that makes alot of sense but... at the same time...
    It might be the onky way to figure out my sexuality.

I know for sure i have a sexual attraction to SOMETHING... at least i think i do? Maybe i should contact an Asexual friend and ask tyem some stuff...
    But regardless, i k ow what i could possibly enjoy out of a sexual relationship...
    But i just don't know a way to really explore my sexuality ither than fantasies.

But yeah that's the gist of my situation,without really mentio ing some of the intricacies of what's in my fantasies. (unless that is somehiw needed to help you guys come up with an answer?I wouldn't see how though)

2. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
  3. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well to me it sounds more like you are scared to explore your sexuality then just being asexual. Just guessing tho. I would advise you to try gay relationship if you are okay with it.

4. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ai actually Can't. Like,I honest to goodness can't. o guys at my school are gay besides one and my feelings for him are completely platonic.
    And besides... i've never really felt mch attraction to guys eithdr...

maybe i'm DemiSexual?
    It sould make sense seeing as all my past relatio shios were built of lies and... ot knowing eachother well and would explain ym awkwardness.

5. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I really can't tell you what is your sexuality, nobody can. You must find it yourself. But I'll try my best to help. So since you were never attracted to guys how about girls? Or maybe you just didn't meet nice guy yet. Well what do you find attractive in people? Do you find boys or girls attractive in general? I don't know what more to say. Maybe... do you see yourself more likely with boy or girl or it doesn't matter?

Wanting relationship based on knowing each other is perfectly fine but I don't know if it's a sign of your demisexuality. Also it sucks to hear you had relationships based on lies, having such experience isn't nice. Well I hope you'll find someone to whom you won't have to lie. Oh btw you don't have to write answers to my questions here I know they are personal. Hope it helped you somehow.

6. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm going to write my answers here.

Well, Here's the whole... Issue... here.
    I can't recall a singke moment where i have ever been romantically attracted to a female OR a male.
    And i've onoy ever had a sexual exoerience with a female once.
    To be honest, It was terrible.Sure it felt great in tue moment but i really hated it afterward. I didn't say anything though.
    The onky sexual experience with a maleii've had...
    well i shouodnt even say sexuak experience.
    *trigger warning*
    I was molested by my best friend when i was in 2nd grade. he was in like... 5th or 6th. It was a miced elementary and middle school

TL;DR: I have never been romatically attraed ti anyone and my sexual experiences with males and females thus far have been bad, for different reasons.

7. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I see. I actually have a friend who had this problem too in young age, except it wasn't her friend but her brother. She has problems with relationships too. You actually little bit sound like her. Anyway it's possible it has some effect on you so I would try talking with professional about it.

8. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't ever want to talk about it to anyone IRL.
    Now i've gotta go for about 10-15 min. I'm taking a shower.

9. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK at least I have more time for answer xd I understand you don't want to talk about it but as far as I know nobody here is professional psychiatrist and I personally don't know how to help you with that. All I can say is that you need to overcome it somehow which I'm sure you already know. Hope you can find someone who can help you better.

10. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have overcome it. I don't really care about what he did to me. It wasn't like it really scarred me. Sure,i remeber it happening... in vivid detail,but doesn't specifically mean that it cripples me.
    I just want to mention that... i think i may be Aromantic, which would conflict with the fact i also beleive i'm a demisexual.
    Im not saying that it is for sure but i am saying that it would make sense as to why with the one consenual sexual experience ive had... why it was so strange afterwards.

but my original wuestion hasnt been answered yet

11. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You mean if you can trust your fantazies? Then sure you can trust them why couldn't you. Personally I base many things on my fantazies when it comes to sexuality. You could be aromantic demisexual, as far as I know those two doesn't really disproof each other. But I can't say if it really was the reason you felt bad after sex, it's possible tho.

12. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was talki g to my flAsexual friend and she said could Graysexual or demi possibly. But i dont know.

i woukd talk about my fantasies but id rather not tell peoppe who arent gonna ask anyways

13. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heh. Anyway your fantazies are very personal stuff and I don't really wanna talk about it, mainly in public. I really don't know why should I be asking such personal thing person I don't know well. It would be rude from me just to simply ask this at this point.

#13 DarkWhite, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  14. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To be honest i keeo things down to the bare bones. The o ly thing i was going to explain is most of the individuals are facelessIt's never a person i know. If they arent faceless its a fictionak character usually.
    I dont know if that has

15. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Faceless or fictional characters. Could it be you simply want someone who is perfect by your standarts? Imagining face is always the worst part. I mean I had the same thoughts and came to this conclusion, so just asking.

16. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I mean... Yeah. I know the type of person i fi d perfect. abut i beleive i could settle on someone who isnt just that.
    But... you could be right?

17. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it could be the case. And finding someone like it actually isn't as hard as it may seem. Well, glad we possibly solved something xd If you wanna talk about anything else just write here but I'm going outside for long time soon so I'll answer later.