1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiS - Before The Storm

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by iliketolift1, Jun 24, 2017.

1. iliketolift1

A laundry room. Pretty happy here. I think...
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey my dudes! Is anyone excited for the prequel of LiS coming out in August and if so how did ya feel about the trailer and the game play that was released? Im not usually the type of person to play these kind of games (I prefer tps and fps) but I really enjoyed the plot and the characters were interesting in the first game so Im excited as heck! The only thing im bummed out about is the change is voice actress for Chloe, I just hope the new actress can bring the same emotion to the character.

2. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm very excited. I haven't preordered yet though because I'm a broke uni student but will be doing so as soon as I can. I too was kind of bummed at the voice change but hopefully the new actress can emulate the original.

3. iliketolift1

A laundry room. Pretty happy here. I think...
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I haven't either. Hopefully the birthday gods will bless me with some cash! Sadly I'm not part of the PC master race so I don't think I can get the delux edition. I was looking on amazon and to get the bonus ep with Max's story you gotta buy it for Xbox or PC. Eh whatever lol. As for the voice actress I think it's kinda ok that they use Rihanna because her voice sounds young which makes sense considering Chloe is supposed to be 2-4 years younger. I just tell myself Rihanna voices the less sad Chloe which is why the voice is different!