What am I? Unsure

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CloudOne39, Jun 21, 2017.

1. CloudOne39

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So kinda long story so I will keep it as short as possible. I was born male.

When I was a kid I would do feminine things like play with hair Barbie and baby dolls etc.

The fast forward to teens pretty sure I was a gay man and am now in a relationship with a guy of 9 months.

Though I really think I might be bigender or mtf-trans. There have been signs. When I think it talk about it. My breast area and genitali tighten up and feel ugly and awful like they are pulling at me. It feels like they are trying to grow out but can't or want to burst out of me. I sometimes have to scratch the area to feel okay.

Since all of this I've been feeling very depressed as well. I have no care for the way I look or my appearance because I feel so disgusting.

Maybe I am just in denial, I'm not sure. I know my partner wouldn't support me. I am only 20 and really not sure.

I get jealous of women with glamorous things and there body's and when I see a trans woman I feel really jealous.

I am not sure what this means. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
    B

#1 CloudOne39, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    cambria11rose likes this.
  2. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel exactly the same except ftm

3. newts

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't say for sure, but it sounds like you might be trans. Would you be more comfortable with yourself if you had a female body?

4. TheAmpilus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Only you can decide for sure whether you're trans or not, but from what you've said, it definitely sounds like you could be.