1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I forget?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nocturnal Lord, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Nocturnal Lord

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey everyone; basically; (I'm just going to sum it up the best I can) In my childhood; I had this best friend who happen to be a neighbor. We spent a lot of time together. After awhile; we did something wild and "experimented." We joked about gay stuff (Me, at the time, claiming myself to be bisexual.) He was "straight" (so he said) We, in a sense, "shared love together" (can't go into details) But; I don't see how someone who was straight would have such "passion"? I felt so warm inside, I felt alive for once in my life!

After awhile, we slowly broke off. He wouldn't talk to me once we hit high school later on. I lost a lot of friends (I came out to certain people I shouldn't have) The whole school found out through peoples gossip.

Occasionally me and my friend would meet up after school In high school (but it was for only one reason...).
    Later on down the road; Even after all this time, I still feel something for him. Some days I despise him, and sometimes I truely think about him. I never talked to anyone about it. And maybe never will since I remain strictly closeted.

How can I just make this remembrance go away?

2. Altruistic blue

I understand what you arengoing through and I go through the same thing. Not the exact situation, but I've had a few similar scenarios. The way that I usually try to redirect my thoughts is by finding something that im passionate about. I put all of my focus into it until I dont even think about the other person anymore, and then st that point you not only relieved yourself from those thoughts but you have something to do that you care abbout

Nocturnal Lord likes this.