1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cannot figure it out ! =(

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by faceup, Jun 24, 2017.

1. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sometimes I think I am gay sometimes I do not, I know I am not straight as an arrow, but I think I am not 100% gay !!

Everytime I thing about my sexuality or if I think that someone is going to ask me questions I get anxious, sad =(

Yes I tried with some guys and I if I say I did not like I will be lying, but I also think that I have some little attractions for girls !!

Also I notice that depends of my mood my sexuality fluctuates.

I don't know what I am, I told to my friend and his husband that I am gay, but I am not 100% sure and to be honest I think I will never be ! =( =(

I have no idea what to do !

Am I that crazy ????

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you experience gender fluidity also? This can make sexuality much more confusing.

3. Mj5963

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sexuality is not so simple and black and white and as time goes by you may determine your bisexual , I would worry less about labels and do what feels right and feels good and don't worry about what others say or thing

4. TheAmpilus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    From what you're saying, I'd say it sounds like you're bisexual, but that's only my opinion. Just remember that you don't have to put a label on yourself. It's nobody else's business what your sexuality is, so if you haven't figured it out yet, don't feel pressured to put a name to how you feel.

5. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks everyone, I will try to not put labels but sometimes is hard, because I do not want to be that type of guy who gets in a relationship and later on finish in order to have a "new life".

I think I worried more about the others =(

It is hard not to label when everyone wants to label you. If I say that I think I am BI many gay people would say that I am gay and I am just trying to hide. Also straight people would say the same.

One day someone asked me, and my answer was: Sorry but I do not talk about my sexuality. His answer was: You can tell me that you are Gay I am not going to tell to anyone !

I think I am gay because when I masturbate I think about guys but I can have sex with girls and enjoy and with guys is the same !

No I do not !

#5 faceup, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017