1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I tried to experiment with my friend

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jon99, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Jon99

But when I saw his dick, I couldn't be anymore less aroused. Their was nothing wrong with it, it was an average sized one, it just kind of grossed me out for some reason, I feel bad cause he wanted me to touch it, but I just couldn't. He also wanted to see mine, but I just wasn't comfortable with doing that, so we decided not to do it and continued to hang out, awkwardly.

2. Jon99

Not sure how to interpret this.

3. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jon… for an interpretation, need to give some background info such as:

- what's your level of comfort & experience, being intimate or sexual w another guy?

- where on the Kinsey scale are u … are u gay, bi, str8… out or closeted?

- what's your level of self confidence? Being intimate can be awkward, & often doesn't meet our expectations & desires. If you're confident, u can handle the awkwardness, keep breathing, & create the connection u desire.

By your title "I tried to experiment"… & post, it sounds like the experiment was a failure! Where did u stop, what got in the way of positive results?

4. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did you really feel grossed out, or were you nervous or scared? What do you think is your orientation and why?

5. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Also, never feel bad for not being comfortable with a sexual action. It isn't right to be mad at yourself for something you can't change and noone should expect you to do anything you don't want to.

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm also wondering, how do you feel about your friend? Do you like him in that way? Because I'm gay and I like girls but I wouldn't want to and couldn't fool around with my friends because I don't see them like that. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I like all girls.

7. Jon99

We've cuddled before and I enjoyed it, but when we try to go further, I just don't feel the desire. I've tried kissing him but I feel no spark. And that one time I saw his dick, I don't know how to describe it but I just didn't want to look at it, I was nervous btw. I would consider myself bi, but I'm still questioning. I've kissed girls before and liked it. I am pretty confident when I'm intimate with someone, I'm always the one in control.

8. Jon99

Besides him the only other person I've been that intimate with was my ex-girlfriend

9. Loves books

If you don't feel a spark maybe you shouldn't try to go further and wait until you find someone you do feel a spark with before getting intimate.

WeDreamOfPeace, EverDeer and mbanema like this.
  10. EverDeer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How would you feel about having sex with a girl / how did you feel doing sexual things with your ex girlfriend? Might you also be turned off / have a similar reaction if it's just too soon for you or you didn't feel that spark with her as well? It's okay if you're not actually bi, but if you stop having fantasies / urges to pursue men after this, then it might just mean you're straight. Or, it could just mean that you need more time, experience, confidence, and the right person. I'm personally the type of person that can be attracted to anyone, but I definitely will not be turned on if I don't feel we're close enough emotionally yet, or I just will feel uncomfortable and disgusted during sex.

11. Jon99

Yeah, I really don't know. I would be fine with sex with a girl. It felt great when I was intimate with her, but we didn't have sex. I did feel a spark with her. I honestly don't have a strong urge to be with a man, but I'm open to trying things with them, plus I must be bi because I feel arousal when him and I cuddle.

12. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Definitely arousal? Do you just get hard? Or do you actually want more but you are afraid of doing anything more then cuddling?

13. Jon99

I'm pretty sure it's arousal if I get hard from his touching. No, I don't really see it going anywhere besides cuddling, I'm fine with just doing that.

14. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you feel like you want more from him when you are cuddling, then that is arousal. If you don't feel the desire to have more than that you aren't really aroused, you are just a normal horny teenage boy which means any kind of physical contact with anything can be enough stimulation for you.