1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Have No Idea What To Do

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayIsTheWay374, Jun 23, 2017.

1. GayIsTheWay374

For the past two months, I have been a medical mystery to [number] doctors. Here is some medical information about me and then I will talk about what is going on.

Medications: Zyrtec, Flonase, Ibuprofen (Motrin) as needed, Antibiotic (I will talk about that later), and Orajel (for a toothache)
    NO Allergies to Medications, Food, Animals, etc.
    NO Previous Surgeries

What was been going on is completely crazy.
    1) About 2 months ago, I started getting migraines. The tree pollen was so crazy that they put me on Zyrtec and Flonase. The possibility was that my allergies were triggering these migraines. That wasn't it so I went to the eye doctor. They didn't see anything that would cause it there.

2) At the end of March I was out of school for two weeks because I was sick. At blood tests (that made me pass out), medications, etc. that only possibility they could come up with was mono. BUT when I looked over the blood tests it read
    "Very Low Possibility of Mono, few symptoms showing for mono. All blood results came back as 100% abnormal"

3) Yesterday I woke up with this spot on my arm. It is shaped like an amoeba. The middle was completely white with a red marking on the outside of it. I went to the doctor and they said that something could've bitten me in my sleep, but that didn't match any pictures found online or in books. They gave me antibiotics for a bug bite. They said if it gets more painful or looks worse, then I need to go to the hospital. They also said that it would be worse for that whole day because the antibiotics take time to get into the system. Yesterday evening, I looked down because the burning started getting worse. The white was starting to turn brown. I think this is simply blood rushing to the area, causing what looks like a bruise. I woke up this morning and the brown is bigger and it is starting to boil up, like bubbles. It is super sensitive to the touch and is raised from the rest of my wrist.

4) I woke up one morning with some sort of acne on my face. It was under my left nostril. Since then, it has spread to the right side, went away from the left side, and spread towards my cheek.

5) I have a toothache that is horrible. I use Orajel every now and again to help with the pain. I do understand that just because the pain is one area in your mouth doesn't mean that is the problem. I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day.

NO ONE can figure out why any of this is happening. I don't know what to do. I am worried that something really bad might happen later.

My grandma died when I was 4 years old. Last night I had a dream that this lady came to me. She said she was my grandma and that she died from kidney failure. When I woke up I asked my mom for a picture of my Grandma Suzie. I also asked her how she died. I figured out that this woman was my grandma. She said something bad will happen. Is this related to everything that is happening? A dream is something your brain creates on it's own. So is this just me being paranoid.

2. Islanzadi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's really hard to tell... I'm no doctor, but it looks quite serious... It could also be some sort of urticaria. If it doesn't get any better soon, if you start doing fever or if you get some more of that kind of bruise you got on your wrist, definitely go to the hospital, it could indicate some sort of serious systemic infection. Is there any possibility you could have been bit by a tick?