1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you find attractive in another person?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConnectedToWall, Jun 17, 2017.

1. stingrays

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    probably someone i have a good dynamic with, that just seems to get me, i guess. i'm more inclined towards girls with similar interests as me, but not completely the same, because then it wouldn't be as interesting of a relationship. i'm a very physical person, so i like to have lots of physical contact even if it's not sexual. appearance wise, i don't really have many specific things i find attractive. i like when girls are smaller than me, and i have a thing for blue hair (not sure why, i just do), i just like girls who have carefree personalities but are also very thoughtful and introspective. i like people i can have long conversations with, and people who are open minded and willing to hear me out when i have some crazy thing i'm rambling about. a good laugh and voice is attractive.

2. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Brit75 you just low key described me lol

#22 swimmingfly, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  3. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    God. I'm technically a trans dude but I've got dark hair and glasses which I avoid wearing because they annoy me. :\ Seriously though, you have described me when I think I look like a hot trans guy but just look like a total power dyke.

4. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hair color doesn't matter but I don't dig outlandish colors or crazy haircuts. I used to dig long hair, but I sometimes am drawn to women with pixie cuts. Shoulder length makes me wonder if they're boring, though; it's just because a lot of older women choose that haircut or a lot of little girls have that haircut imposed upon them by their parents.

I love tall, slim, athletic, intelligent, can hold a good conversation about deep topics. I'm a total nerd/geek but I am also extremely athletic and adventurous. I'm never planning on having kids, so my partner should be someone who can keep up with me and is down for a fun time.

I'm the king of spontaneity and I always have amazing date ideas. Don't mean to brag, but I'm kind of unforgettable. I'm not afraid of novelty and my partner really can't be, either.

Good things tend to come my way during my adventure outings and maybe it's just because I honestly believe I'm a lucky person. I keep my dates and friends in good hands.

I sometimes feel like I'm asking for the world as a partner because I'm trans, but I try to keep myself upbeat when I realize, hey, I have a lot of the characteristics that I'd desire in a partner, and similar attracts, so there's a good chance she's going to come my way soon. I just gotta keep making bold moves and going to more LGBT outings in my area.

Edit: I actually have a pretty specific type that I always-always-always notice now that I think about it, but I kinda don't want to talk about it because it makes me feel like some kind of shallow jerk. Gosh, this is so funny. :\ I'm not ashamed of being LGBT but I'm ashamed of my attraction because it's a stereotyped beauty.

#24 Foxfeather, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  5. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As far as i know from what little i've ever liked of people *Disclaimer, very little*

In terms of their looks, i prefer an apearance which i consider to be adorable, which, is strange as things i consider adorable are not exactly within usual standards. I find people who have gothic or dark styles very spealing and adorable, and i love wild and crazy hair and colors

In terms of personality,i need someone to balance out my bad sides of always being a skeptics, someone who helps to push my boundaries. Someone sociable who i can lean on when i need a bit of help out in public... and someone i can confide in an hold my trust in. In other words... i like bubbly/positive perso ality types who are very sociable people, but can be very serious and trustworthy at the same time. im not really sure if that's all... or if it's even right. my past experiences aren't realiable but that's been a pattern i've noticed.

6. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Warmth and kindness makes a huge impact on me.

7. Laughsalot

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good sense of humour is very important, as is kindness and loyalty. Physically, I am very drawn to pretty eyes.

8. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Personalty is the most important one.

9. JJSP

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, eyes are the windows to the soul. So this is the first thing I check out. And I love when people smile.

10. Brit75

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I'm not looking for the impossible?

11. Landon

men:
    I'm attracted to feminine men or metrosexual guys. This is weird, but I prefer bisexual and gay men over straight men lol, as well as if they can o makeup, I like some of them butch or with muscles but not that much, and funny goofy men as well, or just intelligent awkwardly shy guys

women:
    aesthetically pleasing, can be like my best friend and not feel awkward about our relationship, or emo//semi emo, sexual humor, and goofy

other genders:
    aesthetically pleasing and very very weird and cringey.

#31 Landon, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  12. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think when you make a list of what you want in a partner. Rich, good job, good looking, trendy,wage, your been too picky. It doesn’t matter what they do or how they look. Has long has they love you and you love them thats what matters more. that is what matters to me.

13. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like sensible women with authority, courage and nice breasts. Average body type I guess, not too skinny and not too large.

14. Cinis

Cinis Guest

On a sexual level I don't really care. Sex itself isn't really of any interest to me so the looks of the person I'm with don't really matter. It's making the other person have a good time that's enjoyable about it. It's a weird thing and I don't really understand it but that's how it is.

Romantically...now that's where it gets difficult. There are technically a lot of requirements that have to be met and the easiest way for me to sum it up is "having chemistry".
    There are things that make me crush on someone immediatly but my crushes generally burn bright and then go away.
    Any kind of genuine attration on the other hand usually takes years for me. I don't know if I simply don't have the kind of romantic love you are supposed to have because the only one I seem to be capable of giving is unconditional loyalty. I guess it's a good thing it takes so long for me to feel that way for someone since it opens itself to abuse pretty easily. Though at that point I'm usually friends with the person so nothing romantic happens (which I'm also quite content with).
    I don't know if I simply wasn't build to be in a romantic relationship or if I simply haven't met the right person yet but that is how it is now.

.....I guess I haven't really answered your question and instead rambled on about what love is to me..but I guess it's also important for the answer:
    Shallow (very shallow) attraction: literally anything, a smart remark, clothes I like, being nerdy..
    Genuine attraction: The whole person and It's not possible until I know that person to some degree.

15. Clinker

Clinker Guest

I guess what i find attractive is someone who is slightly more Dominant but caring. Someone who can lift spirits when im feeling depressed. Someone who can see through negative factors and focus on the positives. Someone Strong, funny. Build isnt a problem as long as their likable thats fine by me

16. grass

grass Guest

A girl who would make a good friend. With muscles.

17. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I mean I'm 15 lol so maybe like an older me

18. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Second that.

...a girl can dream :weary:

19. Brit75

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yep
    yep, would have to be an older you, but great to meet you!!

20. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically Im a sucker for blue eyes and for guys my height or shorter (Im 5' 10"). Muscles and abs are a big turn off for me

Personality wise: A kind introverted person who can make me laugh and feel better about myself.