1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you find attractive in another person?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConnectedToWall, Jun 17, 2017.

1. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For me it's dominance, intelligence, and cruel jokes but an underlying kindness. Kinda like the typical strong, Queen Bee but secretly nice type. God, I am a masochist. Haha. I also find wealth attractive, but I think that's just because I'm attracted to powerful people. That's what I'm attracted to when it comes to women.
    When it comes to men, I'm not really romantically into them, but although I'm not very attracted to them there's a larger variety that I find attractive.

2. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    in friendships, i love having friends that make me laugh. in relationships, i love girls that are smart

3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Kind of a tough question. :thinking:It's tough because nothing attracts me to someone romantically, but there are certain things that draw me to someone. One is intelligence. If, hypothetically, I was suddenly interested in dating (not freaking likely, but for the sake of the question), I would not be able to date a dumb guy. I also find people with nice eyes attractive. If someone's got absolutely gorgeous eyes, those are invariably the first things I notice on someone. Other than that, having trouble coming up with anything else.

4. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically, I like women who wear glasses and have darker hair colors. Geeky or business look.

Mentally, I like someone loyal, faithful, more conservative sexuality, homebody, gamer or artistic.

5. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Reasonable amount of muscle, neatly trimmed and short or no facial hair. Little / no chest hair.

As for personality, they have to be smart, understanding, and make me feel like I'm appreciated.

6. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well they have to be reliable, smart, have sense of humor and be strong yet submissive.

7. sojabohnenfeld

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I loove intelligence and good humor! And I'd rather they not swear often...

8. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honest, understanding, likes lots of hugs, goofy. Passionate about what they enjoy to learn about, not too dramatic.

The first thing I notice is a person's voice. I love it when somebody's laugh is warm like a ray of sunshine XD

9. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The things that make me feel attracted to someone is: a strong connection (or bond), kindness, compassion, empathy, understanding, being outspoken, open-mindedness, having similar interests, class, a desire to have fun, and an ability to communicate well. We have to have a strong connection. We have to be able to vibe with each other.

I really really really really LOVE it when I can just vibe with someone. I want someone that GETS me. Someone that ACCEPTS me despite my flaws, how others view me, and anything else.

Since I'm mostly introverted (and slightly extroverted from time to time), I would probably love a person who is introverted to a certain extent (and slightly extroverted).

I know this was a lot.

#9 Ljjgreat2017, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  10. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OH, this, too. Didn't even think to mention this. I love it when a man has a really deep voice. :heart_eyes_cat:

11. Dollop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    As long as someone can make me laugh i am open tbh. Life is too short to be sensible all the time need to have a good laugh! Bring on the laughter lines!

12. Pole star

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, it is important that we have a connection. The vibe. I should feel comfortable with him. He must be honest and trustworthy with a good sense of humour. Able to make me laugh. I should be able to be open and honest with him. Can be playful, naughty.

13. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For girls, kind of anything? I just really like girls so if you're nice & pretty, that's it basically!! easy to get along with helps, too. and into music, cause music is my life.

14. SeulgiBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I like persons that i find genuine, i think; i liked my ex-english teacher because she used to be really beautiful not just physically but she used to be really kind and charismatic and guess, i was really in love because in some way she seemed a really beautiful person in some moments, some because she and her friend did to me really sad and pathetic things; i liked her friend too like for three days before, she was my first lesbian love and used to love her guess, that was for the fact she was like a little kid, used to get mad for little things and was funny see her mad back then... but the thing that i really liked was she had a genuine smile even if she was not my type if we talk about the face itself (the face matters); chemistry, i liked a canadian because she and i had a great chemistry in our conversations, i loved talk with her, she was such an angel to me, and personality, i loved a crazy sweeden girl because she used to say stupid things but what a cool things too :slight_smile: ; the other day eating pizza liked a person that her face was not that beautiful but for reason seemed really genuine when she was smiling and treating the other persons, seeing her wasn't impossible don't smile and feel really cheerful, so bad she had a boyfriend :/.

15. Brit75

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Blonde hair, blue eyes, almost Scandinavian looking. I prefer women shorter than me (I'm 5'7" so it's not difficult). A great sense of humor is crucial, as is the ability to just be silly for no reason. I adore a woman who treats animals as equals and loves them like her kids. I'm a hopeless romantic so anyone who enjoying the simple things in romance will win my heart every time.

16. EverDeer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love someone who isn't afraid to be unapologetically vulnerable about every aspect of themselves. No fear of weakness, only a desire to be soft, kind, accepting, warm, and true. However, I also like someone who knows how to be tough when they need to be, someone who can always stand in front of me and hold my hand so I can cheer them on, but when they come home at the end of the day they aren't afraid to shed that tough exterior. Someone who is fun, likes to talk, always tries to see good in others, but admits the harsh realities of life and isn't afraid to talk politics, philosophy, and spirituality and stuff like that, and isn't afraid of a brash joke and can even give one back, but still understands softness at the end of the day. Someone with conviction to their thoughts and beliefs, but aren't angry to be questioned, and are always curious and fascinated by new information. Someone who is content with a simple life, but isnt afraid to express themselves fully in their interests, art, looks, etc. And definitely someone who is imaginative and can appreciate my art and art that I enjoy. Someone who loves physical affection and thinks spending 1 on 1 time together is one of the best ways to bond.

Physically, I like many types. Someone who is around a similar build or size as me (so in men, typically shorter and smaller, and in women about average / taller; I also prefer people who are slightly heavier than me in weight). I prefer shorter, more masculine hair on both genders, facial hair is good too, and lots of hair on anyone, I don't care I think it's great never gross, but I also like long hair on men, and usually anywhere to a bit longer than shoulder length on women... typically darker hair, larger eyebrows, dark eyes, and red hair is really gorgeous too. Someone with a good voice and smile who likes to be friendly, and usually soft, larger eyes. I've been told I typically like men who look a little more feminine or androgynous in the face, and women with cute tiny noses and chins... As for dress... someone who looks like they dress with purpose and you can tell about their personality with it.... I'm not a fan of generic clothes or sports wear, but something artistic, repurposed, vintage, alternative, patterns and textures, patches, woven... I love tattoos and jewelry, and piercings are pretty cool too, but not too many, dyed hair, and I'm not a fan of really stylized makeup, but anything with an artistic flair that still contains some realism is good....

#16 EverDeer, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  17. caustic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Physical looks aside, I'm very attracted to dominance. There are other character traits I value too, of course, but being taken control of just really does it for me.

18. Lambeau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Physically: Clean cut look, average build, cute over handsome features

Personality: Funny, smart, caring, passionate, good with kids, friend & family oriented

19. Islanzadi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would traumatize you I guess with my horrible laught!! :joy: HahaHAHAHAHYYYYYYYYHAHAHA*snorts*BAAAHA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHAHAHAHAHIIIII-HIIIII-HIIIIII-POUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

20. kenn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Physically I like: clean cut, a little chuby, and either a good bit shorter then me or a good bit taller
    mentally I like: happy, laughs alot, strong personality, well defined, and is dominant
    Note: normally I know a person awhile before I start getting attracted to them, but once I do its hard to let them go