1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who here has an interesting music taste

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, Jun 16, 2017.

1. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the majority of metal genres, especially thrash. I love 70s progressive rock, as well as jazz and blues. I listen to Christian rock as well as Marilyn Manson and black metal. I love new age music such as Enya, Enigma, Vangelis etc. I love Infected Mushroom and Babymetal.

Scrolling randomly through my current selection of music (sadly recently shortened due to a paranoia attack...), you'd find Yes, Pink Floyd, Rammstein, Metallica, Slayer, Babymetal, Miles Davis, Infected Mushroom, Enigma, Gorgoroth, Alice Cooper, Deep Purple, Snatam Kaur, Bjork, Bob Marley, Ziggy Marley, Cannibal Corpse, Accept, Marilyn Manson, Miley Cyrus,Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Alanis Morisette, Eluveite, Mediaeval Baebes, Evanescence, and a massive load more.

Sort of interesting I guess.

2. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Arlo Guthrie, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Jimmy Buffett, Lady Gaga, Pentatonix, The Seekers, Weird Al