1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Time With a Guy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by alainbeaux, Jun 18, 2017.

1. alainbeaux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Everyone,

So, it's happened. I finally spent a night with a guy. For better I worse I met him through a certain gay dating app. He seemed nice and sweet and accepting of my inexperience so I decided to go through with it.

A long story short it only slightly fell short of being perfect. We didn't actually have sex, and neither of us even came. We just cuddled and made out all night, which was all I wanted. And he was fine with that. There was only one bad thing that happened. I'd been jerking off quite a bit recently, and the tip of my penis was quite irritated and during the night the skin broke and we basically woke up with blood all over the sheets. I felt absolutely terrible about the whole thing, but he seemed perfectly calm. We both washed up and talked about fun stuff for about 2 hours afterwards. He said he'd be interested in seeing me again.

So, my only concern is what do you guys think? Is this the worst first time experience you've ever heard? I mean, waking up with blood everywhere? It's like something out of a horror movie. I was slightly mortified. I'm bleaching all my sheets right now. Do you guys think it's ok? We seemed to really hit it off and ended the date on pretty good terms. He seemed to really like me. Your thoughts are appreciated.

I also have to admit that throughout the date I couldn't help but be thinking of somehow contracting an std or something from making out with him, even though his profile reads "negative" and he's only fairly recently started exploring his sexuality. I just can't help it. Is my paranoia justified? Especially the waking up with blood everywhere was kind of traumatic for me. I was pretty freaked out.

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Um, maybe try and jerk off less, and with more lubricant. If your skin is so irritated that it can break because of a really strong erection you are going at it too hard / often. I'll do a bit more medical research on this as I have not heard of this happening before.

3. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could ask him to see his test results. If he really is clean it won't be a problem. At least genital regions tend to heal quickly so you should probably be fine.

It seems likely that you are experiencing dermatitis because of an irrating lubricant (IE some lotions and many conditioners) but you may want to be tested for balanitis and syphillis.

#3 Humbly Me, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
  4. alainbeaux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean, I know my skin was irritated before because it was bleeding a tiny bit a few days ago. I thought I was going to be fine. I'm just like super paranoid now. Do you think i'll be fine?

5. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If the irritation persist more than a couple of days I would see a doctor. And make sure you only use proper lubricants after that as your skin appears to be sensitive.
    I'm glad first first, I guess it's a date, went well. For the most part at least.

6. alainbeaux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

7. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nothing here sounds extremely dangerous. You may still want to get and STD screening to be sure though. It will help ease your paranoia.

#7 Humbly Me, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
  8. alainbeaux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean, I'd rather not get a screening, I just have no time. But would you say I'm like %99.99 safe/clean?

9. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saliva on its own has no chance of transferring an STD, unless he had internal bleeding in his mouth. You would have to have an existing STD as a cause of irritation. So I would say you are 99% likely to be fine.

10. alainbeaux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks dude, the blood just freakin freaked me out and like, I gotta get work done now and I'm trying to stop obsessing over it. I just always fear the worst. Thanks a lot for responding to all my things here. You're really helping calm me down.