1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you consider yourself relationship material?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HerRainbow, May 28, 2017.

1. Ben

Ben

go to a fabric store and ask for 1.9 yards of relationship material, and they'll roll me right out ; )

2. Lyze of kiel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No. Im to slow and cautious, and too reasonable. Who wants to find out that the boy you've been dating is suddenly an asexual girl? No one I've met in real life. Maybe after I come out, ill think about it.

3. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I don't think so? I don't think I'm willing to put myself out there romantically-and as a result anything that has ever had the potential of becoming something more didn't work out? I went on a date with a guy last week, it was great. But I got home that night and had no interest in seeing him again, and so the next time he called I said just that, and I realized today I need to keep putting myself out there! I can flirt, but ultimately when I decide I don't want to waste my time I cut him and move on with my life...I would never say this to anyone ever, but-if I can't see myself with you for the rest of my life, then I don't want to see you tomorrow. I don't want to waste my time, and I don't want to lead anyone on. And that is why I'll be single forever.

4. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    mentally? definitely i can find it with anyone and always in for a laugh. physically? no im ugly af hahah

5. Ride2Relax

I wish I was, but I'm starting to think I'm not. Too much stuff going on in my head, and no one deserves to have to cope up with it.

6. Bobsleigh1

Bobsleigh1 Guest

Well, my siblings think i'd cheat on a girl, so that's a start, lol.
    One issue would be that i suck at saying shit like "thank you" "i love you" "goodnight/good morning" "hello/goodbye" "sorry" that kind of stuff just makes me really nervous for some reason, like, i can do it and i want to do it, but i have to almost force the words out or re-word the generic phrases somehow or else they'll come out all shaky and broken. I'm also always kinda spaced out and mostly-dead-looking so i probably look like i'm not paying attention to or am uninterested in what the other person's saying half the time. And i don't think to ask things like "how are you?" "what have you been up to this fine summer's day my buddy-o-pal-human-partner-companion-amigo-bean-friend?" and shit like that because i, again, am too stuck in my own head to consider starting a conversation or to notice when a silence is an awkward silence that needs to be filled.
    Then there's the fact that, sure, i'm a pretty good listener but i also have some baggage that i'd likely throw at them because their "role" in my life would make venting at them seem appropriate to do more so than others in my life, if that makes sense. And, daang, let's not even talk about looks 'cause i have no idea, oh geez...
    Basically, i'm an oblivious wreck with the enthusiasm of a vegetable who's too cowardly to show affection on cue. But, hey, i can... uhh... i can cook a mean omelet. Yeah, you heard me. You charmed yet?

#46 Bobsleigh1, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2017
  7. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in a relationship since September which has been going pretty well and is my first serious relationship. It seems like I'm not too bad at it.

8. Sealgirl19

Hmm.....If it were two years ago no. Right now I consider myself a WIP.

If the person is ok with a introvert cartoon, comic, Youtube, and videogame game geek who loves naps, cuddles, and dogs absolutely. I think I've come a long way from my last relationship and I know my limits when it comes to people.

Now if I could find someone who could vibe with that it would be great.

9. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That depends. Is there anything appealing about someone who's clingy and insecure, who needs constant nurturing and reassurance, but who also alternately smothers their partner with too much weird affection and goes cold on them? Someone both passive and demanding, narcissistic and self-critical, warm and moody and riddled with anxieties?

Nah, didn't think so.

But I do bake some damn fine cookies and desserts, so I've got that on my side. :ok_hand:

10. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I didn't at first. But then I actually put myself out there and it really increased my confidence. Believe it or not, when my ex and I broke up, I really increased my self esteem. Now, I'm pretty comfortable talking to new people and potentially going on dates. All I have to say is put yourself out there! You could meet some great people

11. Qwertuvle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im not relationship material.

12. Justinian20

I might be relationship material, but I'm not too worried if I'm not. Like I would be the kind of boy who would go out for cocktails and lunch with his boyfriend, I would be fun and childish in some respects and when he looks at me, I would blush really red. I would watch movies with him, the only bit that is super hard for me is my initial shyness in approaching the guys and asking them out. Also because I'm a little different sexually, maybe I'm not exactly for the completely average guy, (talking about my very big kinky side).

13. randomname123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One's "relationship material" is another's trash material. Some may find me to be relationship material, others may not. It is ultimately subjective, depending entirely on each individual's taste.

14. SchizoBurrito13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been told that i am, even though i always get anxious over it, i prefer watching movies w/ the other person and cuddling(a lot), but i've been told that i ask to many questions by my ex, when i just wanted to know more about him. And i've also been told that it's really hard to deal with me when i'm depressed

15. Papa Joey

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not sure. I've never been in a serious relationship because im scared i'll fail or have to give the break up speach. If i were to date someone i think i'd be nice. I mean i'm not perfect but at least tolerable maybe. Ha ha, guess i'll find out once i finalky build up the courage to date.

16. whynot

whynot Guest

the thing is.. i don't think i am.. although i'm in a relationship now.. i have depression.. and i'm suicidal.. and i don't think it's a good idea to be in a relationship considering those.. but well.. i'm with someone.. and i do love him.. and poor guy needs to deal with every mood swing.. bad thoughts.. and need to get me through the worst of my panics.. so yeah.. i think i'm too much to handle.. it's probably unfair for him too..

17. Limoriden

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nah, I hate myself and have crippling depression, Not to mention KP and minor Psoriasis

I love my life :slight_smile:

18. iliketolift1

A laundry room. Pretty happy here. I think...
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah I do lol. I didn't at all before but over the years my confidence has soared tremendously. Now I think I'm a catch! I mean I can build good connections with people and generally get along swimmingly with all. My only problem is i'm stubborn and have a little bit of an ego (weird turn of events after hating myself for so long lol), its something i'm working on though. I never want to cause any hurt for anyone i'm with so i'm trying to make myself the best person I can possibly be.

19. Zima

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nope, I wouldn't, and although that bothered me 2 years ago, I couldn't care less now. Why waste my time trying to find someone who is willing to tolerate my mental health issues, when I could be putting all of my time and energy towards building a better future for myself? As selfish as it sounds, I need to focus on myself and my studies right now.

20. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in a similar situation and wanted to know if you had any advice on how to focus on other things like that? I've been mainly focusing on my career most of my life (I'm not exaggerating, since I was really young, that's been my main focus) and have been really needing to do other things aside from my career.

Also, I love your avatar, who is that? (Meaning is it a character from something)