1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think I'm Bi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Etherreality, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Etherreality

Hi, I'm very confused with myself at the moment...

I am a very I guess you could say open minded guy in the bedroom, a lot of things turn me on especially things that homophobes and straight people who just aren't into it hate. But I have never slept with a guy, a part of me feels like I'm only into maybe transgender males(Im new to this, is a transgender male a guy who wishes to be a girl?) I'd definitely consider myself a switch or verse so I've been told.

I have had dreams of sexual actions with a friend of mine at school however when confronted with the option to see if I am through "Experimentation" I wasted it and the guy moved. I don't have any interest in dating a guy atm its purely sexual it feels like but I need advice for this or need to know if anyone else may have started out being Bi like this.

PS: I am still interested in finding out, but I refuse to approach anyone cause I don't like seeming insensitive for only wanting sex from anyone

#1 Etherreality, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2017
  2. IAmPi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I unfortunately don't really have any advice for you there, but I do know that a trans male is a person born female and identifies as male (vice versa for trans females).

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. JustABisexual

Near to the Queen, but not near the Queen
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bisexual is being sexually attracted to both females and males. However, this does not mean you are romantically attracted to both genders. It may be that you are heteroromantic bisexual.
    Also, it doesn't matter what else anyone else is into, as long as you are into it, it doesn't matter if homophobes are against it or not. Do not limit your interests just because you believe someone else is against it :slight_smile:

Sam James likes this.
  5. taical

taical Guest

One thing I've learned through a lot of research and questioning over these past few months is that there is such a thing as being bisexual or biromantic, same as being homosexual or homoromantic and etc. You shouldn't feel bad for only wanting to experiment sexually because you may not be interested in romantic relationships at all and that's perfectly fine. But if you're going to start experimenting, you should make it clear that you're looking for sex and not a relationship so you don't accidentally hurt someone.

Sam James and ShortButSweet like this.