1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celebrity Lookalikes

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by BothWaysSecret, Jun 7, 2017.

1. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So this is sort of a two-fold thing that I thought might be fun.

A. Have you ever been told you looked like a celebrity, and if so, what was your reaction to it?

B. Which celebrity do you think would play you in a movie or show about your life? (Does not have to be same celebrity from Question A.)

Here are mine:
    A. Somebody once told me I looked like Seth Rogan. I did not get that one because I did not see the resemblance at all. On another occasion, I was told I look like Chris Pratt. I was extremely flattered, because I wish I looked as good as Chris Pratt does.

B. Never really thought about it. However if it were somehow possible to create a human that looked like a combination of Chris Pratt and Ed Sheeran with glasses, than that human would get the part.

#1 BothWaysSecret, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2017
  2. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been told I look like Karen Gillan, I didn't know who she was so I had to look her up, but then I was kind of flattered. She's pretty.

I guess Karen Gillan haha

3. SomeUsername

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been told I look like Jennifer Morrison. I found it pretty aggravating to be compared to a female celebrity but I have to admit it's a bit accurate.

I have no idea who would play me though. I doubt I'll ever do anything significant enough to have a movie based on me.

#3 SomeUsername, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
  4. Rowe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My sister says Rainn Wilson but younger. I do agree a little.

I don't know who would play me. I don't know much about many actors. The only actors I really know wouldn't be good choices.

5. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nobody has told me I look like a celebrity.

From my own observation however I look a little like if you mixed Asa Butterfield with a younger Benedict Cumberbatch. What with the bright blue eyes and facial slope. Though maybe take the handsomeness back a few notches. I'd be flattered to be played by one of them though.

6. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know why, but the word "celebrities" makes me think of people who are overly famous. xD I have never really been compared to any person like that... well, unless being compared twice to Bill Kaulitz counts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: this comparison didn't make me happy at all.
    however, I have been compared to some of my favourite musicians - most frequently to Erk Aicrag, which made me happy, then also to Cyb3rslut (which makes me happy as well since I'm very fond of this guy for reasons) and even to Amy Lee! :grin: (I used to wear similar make up as the one she had in the "Going Under" video, and some of my outfits are similar to her early outfits - also, I used to have long, black hair before.)

7. Xochipilli

Funny thread!

A: I've been told I look like Wilmer Valderrama (That 70s Show), Tito el Bambino (Spanish-language singer) and Aladdin (Disney animated movie) on separate occasions.
    I just said ok. Aladdin is kind of hot, Wilmer is meh and I like some of Tito's songs.

B: I can't really think of someone who would play me.