1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post All The things You Love Here! :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grass, Jun 4, 2017.

1. grass

grass Guest

Stuff that makes you feel warm and cozy inside goes here! We all need a pick-me-up sometimes, so it'll be nice to have a place full of nice stuff and people.

I'll start: Tight hugs, hairless cats, my old grey poodle named Dino, campfires, swimming in rivers, kayaking, cooking, my friend Huntah ZeoXDXD, mutual smiles, the smell of my grandparents' basement (nothing else smells like it), the Adirondacks, chinese crested dogs, kids playing, Grace Kelly (she's a goddess), 80's music, violin, making people happy, biking on well-paved roads, bunnies, cinnamon-sugar toast, music, my mom, my mom's cooking, the chicken, rice, and tomato soup my dad makes, roller skating, drive- in movies, black coffee, tea, wind, and the first day in spring when the sky is blue instead of white.

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dog Trex, and playing with RC trucks together. The body does have a few holes from her teeth
    [​IMG]

#2 Shorthaul, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  3. Khai

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love:

My cat Mia (my username is based off her), Old Rock and Roll music, chicken karage, people with Hazel eyes, the smell of my childhood teddy bear, soft fluffy things, the feeling of guitar strings, the sound of thunder, drawing, getting warm on a cold day, singing, my Fursonas, manga, my Grandma's potato salad, the colour red, the biscotti from the cafe I work at in the holidays, Irish accents, the number 5, the girl I wish was mine, Vegemite, the smell of engine smoke and petrol, Symmetry, the smell of books, conventions, red eye glasses, gospel music, the sound of engines and the smell of now leather seats.

4. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    this will be so long buut: my cat, my dog, my entire immediate family, my 3 younger cousins, my grandparents, pei/maritimes in general, cute animated movies, greys anatomy, really good books, the colour green, fall, cloudy windy days, my grandma's pasta salad, long road trips, a certain girl

5. Differentisgood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love Music, my best friends, monkeys, my Two pet birds Jack and Konner, Food, pride, pll, Jane the virgin, video games, magic the gathering, the mellophone, the French horn, Concert band, marching band, writing among other things.

6. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Music, my mom, my best friends, singing, my dog Harry, Drawing, watching late night comedy shows, Kpop, love (who doesn't?!?)

7. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good books, good music with a decent pair of headphones, long walks, my pet snail, cycling, cooking, mathematics, sitting at the front of the top deck of a double decker bus, big cities, snakes, being with the lads, browsing Wikipedia

8. LunaMare

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I looove dancing, having fun with friends and family, reading, watching millions of tv shows, video editing, Harry Potter, my cat, my couch, traveling, adventure, white chocolat, sushi, languages, the ocean, ... my life :slight_smile:

9. Wolfwing

music, video games, coding, positive thoughts

#9 Wolfwing, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  10. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Sleeping.... Not much else

11. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend, knives, sour candy, alcohol, blood, Extreme Metal, thunderstorms, sunlight, birdsong, learning new things, the German language, and lots of cute animals. There are definitely more but they're the first ones that come to mind :slight_smile: