1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post All The things You Love Here! :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grass, Jun 4, 2017.

1. grass

grass Guest

Stuff that makes you feel warm and cozy inside goes here! We all need a pick-me-up sometimes, so it'll be nice to have a place full of nice stuff and people.

I'll start: Tight hugs, hairless cats, my old grey poodle named Dino, campfires, swimming in rivers, kayaking, cooking, my friend Huntah ZeoXDXD, mutual smiles, the smell of my grandparents' basement (nothing else smells like it), the Adirondacks, chinese crested dogs, kids playing, Grace Kelly (she's a goddess), 80's music, violin, making people happy, biking on well-paved roads, bunnies, cinnamon-sugar toast, music, my mom, my mom's cooking, the chicken, rice, and tomato soup my dad makes, roller skating, drive- in movies, black coffee, tea, wind, and the first day in spring when the sky is blue instead of white.

2. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Every dessert that involves custard / cream and fruit. My cats. My crush. My bed. My pillows. My phone. The Internet. Happiness. Cinnamon rolls. Cooking. My grandparents. Water. Hiking. Pools. The fact I don't have hemophilia (I would be dead, I get myself cut all the time, fortunately my body heals from cuts well. I guess it has practice.).light blue-grey skies when it is cloudy so the sun doesn't burn me. Snow. Hot chocolate. Billy Joel songs (my parents have influenced my music choice far too much upon retrospect). Ferrets. Huskies. Comfortable skinny jeans. Most fruit. Fruit juice. Sometimes my parents. Warm tea.Tai food. Most other Oriental food types. My grandparents stew and cream chicken w/ biscuits. My imagination (oh God what could I do if I wasn't able to imagine things).

3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Doctor Who. Coffee. Rainy days. Boxers. Olafur Arnalds. Books. The piano. Morning walks. Swimming. School. Chocolate chip pancakes. Christmas mornings at my grandparents house. The cello. Starry nights. Cinnamon rolls. Hot showers. Earl grey tea. Libraries. Monotone photography. Strawberry flavoured food. Black cats. The feeling of diving into cool water. Blue eyes. The ocean. Honeydew melon. A hug from my baby brother. Warm hoodie. Garlic bread. Typewriters. Rainy cities. Surreal art. Movies with my favourite actors. Homemade bread. Ballet. Petunias. Anime. Russian food. Redwood trees. The sensation of giving a performance in front of a live crowd. Nice clothes. The smell of flowers on a warm spring day. Wornout clothes. Video games. Glasses. Eggs and toast. The sound of a clock ticking. A pair of well fitting shoes. My mom's smile. Reading aloud. Soap. Birdsong in the morning. Dew-soaked grass. Sunrise. Coca Cola in a glass bottle. Craggy shores. Overcast skies. Ice cream from a shoppe. Skateboarding. That calming nightlight at my grandma's house when I was a kid. Waffles drenched in syrup. Sunlight reflecting through water. Cold mountain air. Haircuts. A good night's sleep. Peanut butter and honey sandwhiches. Mathematics. Cool tattoos. Yoga. Art museums. The earthy cinnamon smell of leaves in the autumn. Camping. The internet. Mangoes and milk chocolate. An episode of one of my favourite TV series. Pizza.

#3 Kodo, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  4. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Succulents. A warm blanket on a rainy day. The softness of new watercolour brushes. Lacing up a pair of boots. The smell of fire, and of metal. Burritos. Crisp autumn air. 80's synth music. Camping. Screen printing. Crows. Driving around on cool summer nights. Watching fish swim. The sound of frogs at night in late spring. Stepping on fresh, spongy, soft earth. Irish cream. Punk rock. Swimming. Browsing for vinyl records. Matte black lipstick. Lava lamps. A cat on your lap, and when they "talk" to you. The MoMA. Eating berries fresh from the woods. The smell and feel of moss. Drum circles. Nag champa. The feeling of optimism when a painting starts to take shape. Tactile art. Funk. Reading zines. The feeling of a skirt against bare legs. Fresh baked anything. Pouring metal. Collecting artist prints. The smell of oil and turpenoid. Absinthe. Doing without smart phones or the internet for a day...or two, or three... A cold glass of rose water. Lentil dal and jasmine rice, and falafel. Experimental film. B-movies and cult classics. Wind chimes. October. Hand made dishware. The smell of rain. The moon.

#4 clockworkfox, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  5. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    God/dess, my children, my ex, my friends, nighttime, fires (campfire, fireplaces, candles), water (oceans, rivers, even swimming pools), woods, singing, music, ice cream, pizza, books, my computer, the smell of honeysuckle and lilac, the sound of birds chirping, sunrise and sunset, the smell of sage, lavender, patchouli, and all kinds of herbs/incense, chocolate, pj's, moonlight, my bed, good shows, good movies, good videogames, modern medicine (wouldn't be alive without it), roses (white especially), birthdays (for other people :slight_smile: ), this board. And my children. They're my beginning and end.

8. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My Dog. My Bed. Comfort Food. BOOKS.
    That's it- that's all I need.