Is he gay? Its killing me :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by cadejnik, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Cade,

So are your main questions why he is acting the way he's acting towards you? And what do you do about it?

#41 Quantumreality, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. cadejnik

It's more of why is he doing this. Is it because he is really gay? Mabye he just playing (prob not)? Is there something he wants? Mabye he just can't say he gay? He doesn't act the same around other guys. It's fucking killing me and I'll do anything to get to be with him but it's just not working so far. When he dose stuff I just freeze because I don't want other to think I am gay but he just dose shit in front of others. Yea I understand I should have done shit back and I will if he dose it to me again. I just feel like he has something to say but it just won't come out. I guess he's playing hard to get.

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Cade,

The basic possibilities as to why he's doing this would seem to be (1) that he is just naturally touchy-feely with most people, (2) he's gay or bi, but clearly not ready/willing to just Come Out to you, (3) he's openly gay and he isn't trying to hide his attraction to you, but is expecting you to either flirt back or shut him down, or (4) he's one of those guys that enjoys messing with other guy's emotionally by flirting with them to get attention (he must see that he's getting to you), but has no intention of actually doing anything more that leading you on. As far as (1) goes, you said that he only does this with you, so you can pretty much rule that out. That leaves (2), (3) and (4) as pretty equally possible at this point.

I think you've already got about an much real information on this thread as you're going to get. The only way to really know what he's thinking or why he's doing this is to straightforwardly ask him. I understand your concerns about Coming Out to him at this point, but you could ask him directly why he's being to flirty with you or, if you want to deflect the idea that you are gay, you might ask him why he acts so 'gay' when he's around you. Other than that, I'd say that your best bet is to do as you've already figured out and just get to know him better. As others have said, if you can get him to hang out with just yourself, that will give you more/better opportunities to talk to him or to flirt back with him.

Something else to keep in mind is how badly you want to stay in the closet. Since he is obviously fine with PDA, if the two of you become bfs, it seem likely that everyone that sees the two of you together will know you are a couple.

#43 Quantumreality, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  4. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He can't ignore you if you ask him in person. Unless he wants to appear like a dick to the guy he likes.

5. cadejnik

What about the fact that he hasn't really done any of this till this school year?

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2017 at 03:23 AM ----------

Shit bro I understand what u r saying but like I can't ever make plans with him because I can't ask him because he doesn't respond.

6. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Cade,

The actual answer to your question is: you'd have to ask him.

However, we can speculate that in the event of possibilities (2) and (3), he may only recently have developed a crush on you. In the event of possibility (4), he may only recently have decided to mess with you.

7. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi again,

You mentioned that you messaged him on Snapchat. Have you tried calling him on his phone? He'd be a real dick to ignore it.

Do you see him outside of school, i.e: on the street, at the park, anywhere? If so, use it as an opportunity to make plans with him to meet somewhere private. Apart from that there's not much you can do. It sucks, I know, but if he's not ready then you can't push him.

8. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you mean made an attempt to chill with him? Asked him over the phone? Or asked him to go somewhere in person?

9. cadejnik

Yea I understand

10. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Please don't be deterred though :slight_smile:

11. cadejnik

Thanks bro

12. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No problem, let us know how it goes. :thumbsup:

13. cadejnik

It's really not much talk tbh it's just touching. I'm quite because I just embrace the moment.

14. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What's stopping you from coming out to him? If he's a true friend, even if he's straight, he will accept you. If he's not, well then it's better to move on rather than continuing to fall for him. Don't let him control you by saying he's not gay and still flirting with you. If that's the case, you deserve someone better!

15. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think he is gay but hasn't completely accepted it yet and I think he does have feelings for you but I'm not sure if he's ready to admit it or not.

16. cadejnik

Well wound I consider him a friend? NO. Never really talked that much. Would I consider him my crush that I would fucking love to be friends or more with? YES.

17. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Andrew has a point. There's a possibility that he has feelings for you but he's not prepared to commit. If you want to be 'friends or more' with him, then it seems that you have to make the first move. Have you had better luck in contacting him?

18. cadejnik

Kinda he has responded a few and we started a streak . So yea like he has his like own "squad" so I've been hanging with some of his buddy's to try to get to be in their group. Basically so we can spend some more time together. Buy yea made some fucking good progress. But some kids told me that he is not likening the relationship and other bad shit that makes me pissed.

19. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That's good, well done

Try to ignore the other kids, what do they know about his feelings for you? Also, from your location, I would recommend caution from you, especially if you don't know their stance on gay people. But overall, good luck, all the best.

20. cadejnik

He had been caught multiple times taking shit about her and that spred pretty quick I guess I was just lucky to know about it. Hint: multiple times

#60 cadejnik, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017