Is he gay? Its killing me :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by cadejnik, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People you like can pressure you into things you would later regret, a lot. I don't know specifically how that will work for you, what your limits are on different things, but make sure you are comfortable with anything you do because you are comfortable with it. Not because your partner is pressuring you to do something.

They can also swing back and forth between intentionally and sadistically hurting people and showing them affection. For some people this can be extremely traumatic.

I of course hope none of this will ever be remotely applicable to your life but just be careful in case.

#21 Humbly Me, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  2. cadejnik

He treats me different in real life then online. Any indication there? (Not related to the quote above)

3. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What kind of online interaction??? How is it different?

4. cadejnik

He sees me in school at a party or whatever he tries to get my attention buy a hug or a touch and but he doesn't do it to much. It's like he trying to say something to me but it won't come out. Like on Snapchat me just leaves me on read and ignores me I don't over do it just a snap here and there. Nothing annoying or anything like that.

5. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kind of wierd. I think the only way you can really know if he is into a relationship is to ask him out in a way that doesn't feel too much like you are saying to the whole room, "let's go on a date" because he seems to want to be sneaky about whatever you two have going on.

6. LotusSpring

Emotional abuse would be like if he was just being flirty like that to make you like him, making himself feel desirable and not thinking about the feelings he's causing you to feel. Or even flirting to draw you in just to hook up and then drop you. Really, acting in a way that uses your emotions to benefit himself. It sounds cute though, and I think he might really like you, especially with the eye contact you two have!

7. cadejnik

This shit you'll are taking about sounds really sinister tho. Do you think he is doing that?

8. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Probably and hopefully not, but it can and has happened. He has made his interest in you way clearer than I am used to seeing from anyone, and yet he denied it to you and ignores your online messages...
    Which is an odd match for how he was behaving otherwise. Just makes me a bit overly cautious...

9. cadejnik

What are the singes of emotional abuse IN A RELATIONSHIP?

10. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lack of trust, random behavoiral changes, frequent unreasonable argument, refusing to communicate, outright bullying or insults especially about bravery/manliness, presurring you even though you make it clear you are very uncomfortable, not talking for days after sexually interaction and then coming back looking for more immediately. For examples, though I'm sure they are not close to perfect.

Pretty much everything should put you off when you see it. The best way to avoid it is making sure both of you are communicating effectively about your needs and comfortability.

#30 Humbly Me, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  11. cadejnik

Have you gone through something similar to what happing to me?

12. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not really, I have had not so great first 2 gay relationship attempts though.

13. cadejnik

I freeze once he makes moves on me. If you go back and read what he dose what would you suggest I do if I wana pull him?

14. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Um, not freeze up. Flirt back. Make sure you are somewhere relatively private. Since you don't really return his attentions it sounds like, just start with that...

#34 Humbly Me, Jun 5, 2017
  15. cadejnik

Lol might be alittle hard because he never responds on Snapchat

16. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Speaking from the experience I have, it's difficult to be open on social media. There is always a chance that someone other than you two might accidentally see your conversation, among other things.

Also speaking about delicate issues such as sexuality over Snapchat is quite impersonal. Many people feel more secure speaking directly to the person about their feelings, as it is impossible to read their reaction over a text. It also shows that you are not as committed to the relationship, that's how I would react if I was him.

In consolidation to what was written earlier by other users, I recommend that you ask him to hang out with you somewhere private, and flirt back (it will show him that you return his feelings and also decrease the awkwardness between you two).

That's my two pence, hope this helps and good luck. :slight_smile:

#36 RedTrekkie95, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  17. cadejnik

Thanks for the advice

---------- Post added 5th Jun 2017 at 11:08 AM ----------

What if I ask him why he held my hand the other day

18. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Don't launch right into it. A successful relationship is based on so much more than just lust. Engage him in conversation about things you have in common. Then depending on how he seems to react (his mood, etc.) you could introduce the things that make you feel how you feel.

I will be much better for you to do this in person. As I've mentioned earlier, it shows sincerity and you can also see how he reacts to your conversation (thus you can analyse whether you should proceed or not). At least then you will know where you stand with him.

Unfortunately, there isn't a fool-proof way to success, but knowing how he feels, or at least what you can expect from the relationship, will give you peace of mind rather than deluding yourself with a perfect scenario.

Hope this helps. Good luck! (I know how you feel, please feel free to message me if you want to talk :slight_smile:)

19. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mmhm... I bet he still reads them... XDbut as Trekkie said, talk in person. Ask him to come to things or go places in person.

#39 Humbly Me, Jun 5, 2017
  20. cadejnik

I am among an attempt but it's just like he ignores me even tho he can resiste himself around me?

---------- Post added 5th Jun 2017 at 07:09 PM ----------

I am among an attempt but it's just like he ignores me even tho he can resiste himself around me?

---------- Post added 5th Jun 2017 at 07:10 PM ----------

Trying to make*

---------- Post added 5th Jun 2017 at 07:10 PM ----------

He can't** not he can

---------- Post added 5th Jun 2017 at 07:12 PM ----------

Recently I have made an attempt to chill with him but with no success. He just ignores me but once he sees me he can't restrain himself.