1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I subconsciously attract friends with homosexual tendencies or in that category

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blod, Jun 4, 2017.

1. blod

I dont think its weird that "what make the person who they are"
    but alot of people I meet are gay/lesbian, bi or bicurious and trans its deffo more common than people think people are just a bit brainwashed by government.
    I seem to make good friends who come out the closet and friends who tell me about their experimenting experiences. I don't follow the LGBT community so these people are the general public.

I don't give away that im a lesbian well i dont like to be labeled but i notice i get looks of men and women. the women can be lesbian bi or bicurious. it seems some straight girls do crush on me (i think its a common girl fantasy) like im lesbian but there are some men i crush on doesn't mean you want them it's just being intrigued.

im not very popular but people do take a shine to me cause im a listener. people are likely to approach me than for me to approach them. Sometimes I can guess if someones gay even if they don't look the typical part and it uncovers later in the friendship.

in a way in terms of friends you'd always be comfortable to talk about relationships. with the sexual attraction means you've got good sex appeal. and you'll your relationships will be good.

not only that a few of my personal psychiatrists have been gay.

the reality is homosexuality is normal the hatred against it is not.

:kiss:

2. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    At school, I have 2 different friend groups, one is the smart girls in my grade, and the other is my LGBT friends of varying ages

3. NoPlaceLikeHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me too! None of us were out when we met, but three of my best friends and myself have all recently come out as either gay or bi.

also, even though straight people are more common, I've been asked out by 2 girls and 0 guys.

Maybe gaydar is real to a certain extent? Idk.

4. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I heard that LGBT people subconsciously attract each other. Most of my friends are LGBT in some form, and we didn't know when we met.

I could probably count my straight friends on one hand.

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Am I the only one who's never experienced this? All of my friends end up being straight. I have an asexual friend now, but I don't think I've ever had a gay friend. Maybe two bi ones but they were a minority.

6. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I came out I discovered three of my friends were bisexual. Who all know eachother. Weird? Maybe.

Peace.

7. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I ended up being friends with (believe me idk how the fuck this happens) the goody-goody smart kids, the LGBT kids, the artists, some not so good kids (smoke illegal things etc... though I don't do anything with them so idk why they like hanging out with me at school), and everyone else apparently because they all know who I am even though I don't remember having met them... I guess I'm popular because I'm the only person who doesn't hang out with just one group of people, I get dragged around a lot it kind of makes me uncomfortable. And yet none has guessed that I'm not straight, except some people I told without telling them directly so they can't really know for sure. Oh and the internet... The internet can know.

#7 Humbly Me, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  8. blod

I woke up today and found out more friends are gay

9. sojabohnenfeld

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In my life I've always been friends with the people that are in some way a minority or a misfit, or who people judge before knowing them. I think we're a far better group than the normal kids.

Although, this isn't really the case with me and the LGBT cult at school. They're all into theater and art, and I like math and science. They're tightly knit and will excommunicate anyone who disagrees with the hivemind on any political issue :eek:

10. Altruistic blue

This happened to me too, i think its very interesting how a group of people are drawn to each other and find out similarities like this. Most of my closest friends have been in the lgbtq community, and I never knew until we got closer.