1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for pride jewelry

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by AlexJames, Jun 4, 2017.

1. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I want to buy a simple rainbow pendant necklace - like a heart or a dogtag, something simple that's all. I checked walmart.com cause i work there it'd be easy to pickup at work but they literally only have a handful of them, none of which i find interesting enoguh to buy. But i am concerned about the box it comes in if i were to order it from another website. It would either be shipped to my house or to my dad's work if i am lucky. It would be paid for by me so no worries about it appearing on someone else's credit card statement. I mean i could just google this when i get home from work...but what are some websites that make a good viarety that will package your items discreetly? I might buy a shirt while i'm at it. But i want to tell my dad i'm gay myself not have him find out cause i bought a package and he picked it up for me.

Another option i am considering is telling him before ordering it and then asking him if i can ship a pride necklace and shirt to his workplace instead of the house. Idk about what his reaction will be there. Its just as likely he won't care and will accept me but there's a chance he'll be on the 'how can you know without trying first' fence. Eitherways i don't expect total rejection & hate from him like i do my mom. That's why all the secrecy. He'll protect me to a point but i can't just let it slip on accident around her or have her find out through a purchase. Ideas, guys? What places have you all ordered from and how have they packaged your purchases?

---------- Post added 4th Jun 2017 at 08:25 AM ----------

Or what i might do, too, in regards to coming out is chicken out and tell him when im at work one day via text message. I'm petrified to the point of panic attacks over face to face conversations leading to hate or rejection cause mom's done it countless times over other shit. Even if i know logically that such is not within dad's personality to do that. So there's a high chance i might just come out via text and confront him later when i have had time to process his reaction.

2. grass

grass Guest

Ask a friend to buy it on amazon or ship it to your neighbor's house.

3. Casey221B

I know Target has a lot of pride stuff, maybe you could try there if you live near one.