1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else been raped?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Groovygabster, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Groovygabster

Duh stupid question I know I'm not alone in this.
    But thing is I was reading about some douche bag named Sigmund Froid ( He's a real ass hole just read any of his theories) and he claimed that homosexuality comes from a childhood sexual trauma. Thing is when I was 4 I was raped by a cousin, and I just wanna know if most of you other gay guys had a sexual trauma.

My cousin was 15 when it happened and recently I found out that he was being sexually assaulted by a teacher at the time, when people are sexually assaulted they reenact on other people to make sense of what happened to them. When it happened I was staying the night at my Aunts house and after everyone else had gone to sleep he asked me if I "wanted to try something fun". I was 4 and of course I wanted to try something fun. For weeks he did the same thing to me over and over, until eventually I told my mom I didn't want to sleep over there anymore. By now I'm pretty much over it, except not really cause I don't even think that its possible to get over something like that, but I really want to know if that's what turned me gay or not.

2. Braydon

It might have been a factor, might not have, it isn't a requirement or anything and not the deciding factor in sexuality. I had no such trauma and know for a fact that I'm gay

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here is a thread that you might find helpful based on my experiences as a child. I personally concluded that I was gay, regardless of the childhood sexual coercion Which I was involved with. It took me time and quite a bit of personal work to come to terms with my experiences, but I have found internal peace and closure as a result. With work, you can as well.

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/physi...56-effects-coerced-childhood-sexual-acts.html

#3 OnTheHighway, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017