1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming close to a relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blod, Jun 3, 2017.

1. blod

ok this is hard. I met a girl she likes me i like her. I'm out to a few people and I'm not worried about being in a homosexual relationship. but the girl I love doesn't know I've never been a relationship. she puts me in charge and acts like im superior to her which I hate, shes bisexual so I think shes picked that up from rough men shes been with, I'm the first girl she'll be with. I've never had relationship experience but she has even though they've not been so great. we get along really well as friends and I don't want her behaviour to change. its strange cause i show her affectionate behaviour and she does too but she changes her personality sometimes when shes flirting with me like she'll say "ill bow down to you" she should know shes my equal and I'll never control her.

well shes put me in charge and im want to do it properly but how.

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tell her that you are equals, and that she should get as much say as you do in decision making, and she has every right to say 'no' to certain things (like sex, as an example).

3. blod

yep should be alright. shes more forward than me than she thinks. she doesn't see herself as I see her.

4. Ronintroy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with secret5 assure her your equals in all decision making. Also wondering if, the way you said when she's flirting with you " she says she'll bow down to you " if she's meaning more in the sexual part of the relationship. In any relationship one person tends to be more in control then the other. You said she's had bad experience with men in past relationships, and that's where this could come from, if she used to be dominated by them. Maybe also assure her that both of your equal pleasure too is important to you. Some people also just like the submissive role. I know in all my gay relationship I feel most comfortable in that submissive role. So I think let the relationship develop into what it will be, and let the sexual roles fall where they will. Allowing the two of you to find out which role best fits each one of you... Good luck!

5. blod

for some things I do think it's cute when she looks up to me like when she would ask for my opinion or approval and check if I acknowledge her. but she also has a fantasy persona of me thats not me but in a way she probably thinks of me as alpha i probably standout and sees me in light like i see her in a light. maybe "bowing before me" is her way of saying I'm hot. I really love her im just scared that I might not be good enough but i think theres reason cause we can be so alike at times though we have a lot of differences but we're so in sync even the fear of each other could be synchronising..

thanks for helping