1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Question About Topping/Bottoming/Masturbation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by birobigenausex, May 29, 2017.

1. birobigenausex

So, when I feel like a man, I've played anally. And, to get off during it, I would always imagine how it felt for a bottom being penetrated. I thought this meant I was a bottom, but if given the option, I would much rather peg another guy. This makes more sense, I think. It's like a lesbian or straight guy getting turned on when they eat a girl out, because they imagine how it feels from her perspective. So, anyway, my question for those who top: When you're by yourself, do you masturbate anally, even if you don't with a partner? Maybe I'm versatile? I know the lesbian side of me is.

2. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't bottom very often for a guy, and even when I do I don't always enjoy it. When I'm alone I often use a dildo on myself. So, what's the difference? I think it has to do with me being in control of the penetration. That's what works for me.

3. birobigenausex

Oh, very interesting! Never thought of that!

4. Holmes

When I masturbate, I nearly always do so with just my penis, and very little anal simulation, even as I imagine my boyfriend topping me. I'm the bottom about 95% of the time when we're together.

5. birobigenausex

Oh, that's interesting, too. So I do sound more like a top from the feedback I've received so far.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm predominantly a top, but I'll bottom for my boyfriend whenever I can. It really depends on my bowel movements and how clean I am inside. I like to make sure I'm super clean, then I'll let him top me.

When I'm masturbating I rarely do any anal stimulation.