1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he... or not?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Maddox232003, May 27, 2017.

1. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well so i just know my best friend for one year and just recently starting to build this friendship but... A few talk before with him and recent actions make me think... Is he gay or not? Well, we did talk about that "Sex has benefit" thing and a few other talks but though we said that is disgusting. But i don't feel like that it is too disgusting. But recently maybe like on some friendship post i tag him and he always well... give those love reactions though those are because that i felt so much need for a friend and things like those... But so based on this is he gay? (I think he probably not like 75% but here comes hoping)

2. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sweetheart, you are 14 years old. Most people do not know their sexuality until they are in their 20s. For women, their brains do not finish growing until they are 23-26. For men that age is about 24-28. Sexuality is a very confusing thing and cannot be answered with a simple yes or no question. There are also no stereotypical gay "actions" as you call it. People are who they are and their actions should not label them. Perhaps your friend is gay, perhaps he isn't. That is something only he can decide in time. Everyone (even straight people) question their sexuality at some point.

3. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well maybe in time... Try to hang out a bit more often with him. Maybe look at how he would reacts to some question right? Though surely. Not all gays wanna get expoused,