1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blood on dildo after anal masturbation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jinxmonsoon, May 26, 2017.

1. Jinxmonsoon

OK so I was anally masturbating with a dildo, and I pulled out after some very rough use and I noticed there was not a lot of blood but kind of a lot on the outside perimeter and on the tip of it and I'm not sure what to do, its kind of a brightish red but not dark, theres no pain except for a small piching feeling in the lower left part of my back but its not bad at all. Could this be serious or am i just overreacting?:icon_redf:help::confused:

#1 Jinxmonsoon, May 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017
  2. Jinxmonsoon

Please help, i need someone to tell me whats happening

3. BostonStranger

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's probably just an injury caused by the penetration, but I recommend you get it checked, as it's not the most hygienic of places to have a wound. You really don't want it to get infected. I know it feels embarrassing to go to a doctor for, it but they treat sex related injuries all the time. The doctor is not gonna judge you for it.

4. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If it concerns you and causes deep anxiety, I would also suggest getting it checked if that would put you at ease. From your explanation though, it does seem more like either you were just being too rough or you didn't use enough lube. It's a fairly common for something like this to occur in anybody who does anal masturbation at some point in their lives. Just make sure next time to not necessarily be as rough and to use more lube but again, if it'll cause a ton of anxiety for you then I would still go visit a doctor just to get some closure and put you at ease.

#4 kibou97, May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  5. hayden373

Take it slower. Just don't go ape-shit when using your dildo and you will be fine in the future.
    And you'll probably be fine entirely. It's just a bit of blood and if you're not in any true pain, you don't really need a doc.

6. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry for being graphic, but I've got a lot of blood, just from constipation. I think you're going to be fine.

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you have any underlying health conditions? Hemorrhoids? Keep in mind that that the lining around that area is veeery sensitive, so you can't just treat it like another body part.

8. Jinxmonsoon

No not that im aware of, and i know i had just never felt that kind of pleasure before so i just kind of wanted to continue

9. smurf

Blood can be super scary, but not super serious so you are going to be fine. As long as the blood is a bright red, then you are going to be fine.

Blood means that you went too rough, without enough lube, and you probably went too fast. Give yourself a couple of days to heal, and then when you start using a dildo again make sure you go slower. After you go slow for a bit, then you can start getting rough and fast.