1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new Start?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Maddox232003, May 24, 2017.

1. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So guys... Basically i have got a new friend that i could finally trust but just starting to build relationship so lets not talk about those banging yet (lol).

So first my friend is kinda like a kind, brilliant and intelligent, maybe sometimes a bit talkative cause he said he could be annoying and i just started to know him a year ago and i arent even in his class, but this academic year i hoped to improve the friendship with him before i would those things and on once facebook tag he tag me that i was his best friend and that when i found out but he also worte that this academic year he really look forward to meeting me... I really love him so much right now... He gave me a second chance to live so i am really happy with him but... He said i was one of his best friends cause he still got others but he haven't got like "THE best friend".

So should i try to be his "The best friend" and push on or... just stay how it is like now? :help:

2. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well most people have more than just one friend so when it comes to best friends those are generally the ones you know longer or interact with the most. Since you guys have only known each other for about year there's still plenty of room for your relationship to grow. Hang out with them more if you can or just find time to chat some part of the day and eventually you'll get to know each other better. It takes a while to strengthen friendships so don't be discouraged kid, it'll all work out somehow :thumbsup: