1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush might like me back, but Im not sure

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by whyarepeoplehot, May 20, 2017.

1. whyarepeoplehot

So, for the last couple of months I've kinda had a crush on a close friend of mine. She's not my best friend but she's really close, we sometimes talk the night away about random subjects in our 4 am thoughts. She's also one of the two people I have come out as genderfluid, and she was very supportive of me. My best friend knows I like her, actually knew that before I even told her, and recently she has been telling me that she thinks my crush likes me back and has been pushing me to confess, but I don't want to raise my hopes up just to be rejected and lose a close friendship. My crush is Pansexual, so my gender isn't much of the problem here. So, should I confess?? Or should I just stay quiet?

2. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well honestly it's your choice, if you feel that you're ready then go for it. If they like you back, great and if they don't feel that way you can still stay as friends. They sound very supportive of you and not the type to break off a friendship just because of a confession so don't worry. However if you really need some more time to think about it go ahead, but don't just keep your feelings bottled up for too long! It causes problems in the future of yourself and those around you, but besides that it'll be okay. I wish you the best of luck! :thumbsup: