1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm straight but think about dick when I'm really horny.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by College1992, May 20, 2017.

1. College1992

I'm a 20 year old college student. I'm not sure what to even think anymore. I have a girlfriend, but I've experimented before I met her to see if I was bisexual. I had gay sex, and had both received and tried out oral with another person. Thing is, I know for a FACT that I'm not interested in guys, and I usually fantasize about girls. Like everyone does, I check out girls ALOT and never ever guys. When I had gay sex, he tried kissing me and I got super turned off, and the guy I tried oral on was pretty hairy, and that turned me off as well (went flaccid) . All I fantasize about is the dick, not the guy. Am I bisexual? Can someone with some input share with me?

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey College1992,

You said that you know for a fact that you aren't interested in guys, so why did you try having sex with a guy?

You say that you usually fantasize about girls, so does that mean you occasionally fantasize about guys?

Maybe some of the discussion in these YouTube videos can help clarify things for you:

Are You Bisexual - Quiz

How to Tell if You're Bisexual - Is Bisexuality a Choice?

3. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Surprise, you're most likely bisexual.

4. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm if you just like the idea of a penis but definitely not guys, maybe you would be open to the idea of your girlfriend using a strap-on on you.

5. spaceboyoliver

You could be heteroflexible? Heteroflexible basically means that you're straight, but sometimes you can find people of the same sex appealing.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's quite possible that you like both guys and girls just not the same way. Overall, did you enjoy your experience with the guy (besides the fact that he was hairy and you didn't like it)? Tell us more about your attraction to guys.

Sexuality is also a spectrum. Bisexuality does not mean 50/50, and gay doesn't mean you have to be flamboyant/feminine.

7. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This.

Your description sounds a lot like me (at times). I call myself "bi" for convenience, but like it is for most people, it's complicated.

8. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my opinion, straight guys don't think about dick. They just don't. They also don't "test" themselves to see if they are gay.

I don't think you are straight. Whether you are gay, bi, or somewhere in between I don't know. You might start by redefining yourself as being somewhere on the LGBT spectrum and not straight. If you are able to be open and honest with yourself, you will likely figure yourself out in time to come.

Take care. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

9. seeking

Agree with Nedussa....if you tried being physical with men more than once and it wasn't your cup of tea. I would think men are not part of your sexual preference = Straight.

The dick part may be more of a kink.....Strap on may be your thing.

A man can like a strap on and not like men....kink does not equal sexuality.

Why not explore sexual fetishes and see what interest you? Then see if your significant other is the type to experiment in the bedroom.

Anyway....let time tell.

#9 seeking, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  10. CameOutSwinging

Doesn't sound like you're 100% straight and that's okay.

Not wanting him to kiss you, well, I started hooking up with guys when I was 19 and went a good year refusing to ever kiss any of the guys. I don't know why I was against it, maybe I feared it was too intimate and made me officially gay, but I just didn't want that. Until one day, I did.

And being turned off by a guy being hairy is fair. Maybe you'd feel different if you had slept with a hairless guy (a twink, if you will).

It sounds in a way that you think of guys sexually almost like a piece of meat (literally thinking only about his penis). I used to be the same way too. Only in the past couple of years have I started dealing with the idea that I might be into guys romantically too.

I consider myself gay. It is just something you will figure out on your own.

11. EverDeer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I mean, I love vagina but I don't really like girls. What I mean by that is, I just don't connect with them romantically or emotionally as easily. Also, perhaps you were turned off because you were acting on an intuition that was there (your lust for a man) but this man just wasn't your "type". Like, I've been turned off after being with extremely feminine women before, but my attraction sexually towards the female body didn't waver or go away after that, I just wasn't turned on because just because someone's the gender you like doesn't mean you're compatible, and sometimes this is hard to figure out when it's same-gender attraction because we have to re-learn the difference between what we like in friends or lovers, etc.

If your lust continues to pop up and turn you on, you probably have some attraction going on. But if it goes away in time or disgusts you entirely, then maybe you did just have the need to experiement. But from the little you've typed, it doesn't seem like that desire is going away after your interaction with another guy, even if you didn't like him as much as you thought persay.