1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She rejected me but what could be on her mind now?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A unicorn, May 17, 2017.

1. A unicorn

I saw my crush in dance class two days after she rejected me. I was really confident and looked happy and energetic. I wasn't acting awkward at all although at first I would avoid looking towards her. So almost from the beginning of the class I noticed that instead of being with her closest friends she was kinda following me around standing next to me trying to make eye contact which like I said I tried to avoid at first. She said that we would be talking normally in class but that's not exactly it. Why was she acting like that? Could it mean that she was wondering what would it be like if she had said yes? She hasn't possibly thought about us two differently or as sth more like she implied before but maybe she just started thinking about it after she realized my feelings for her. Maybe that's not it but I'm just wondering cause everything happened so suddenly..:eusa_doh: I also kinda want to tell her next time I see her that I'm generally into boys but she was the first girl I liked this way enough to try to do sth about it. I thought she should know that anyways.

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I do agree with that last sentence.

3. Najlen

Yeah, it might be a good idea to tell her that. If you want to say it it would be good for you to say it and there's a good chance it would help you start a dialogue with her so you can figure out why she might be acting that way.