1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Story Within | LGBTQ Mental Health

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by R M, May 15, 2017.

1. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey everyone! Im not sure on which forum to post this so if I posted in the wronf forum then my apoligies! Also, if it is not allowed sharing links and this thread ends up being removed then I'm sorry in advance.

A friend of mine and a friend of hers have been working on a website in the hope of raising awareness for LGBTQ Mental Health issues and made this to help raise money for donations. She and her friend worked really hard on this and the shared stories on there are heartbreaking and very important to read. I hope you guys check out her page. I'm sure she'd love it :grin:. Being someone with mental health issues myself, I felt like it was important for me to share it with as many people on here as possible. thanks everyone in advance!

https://thestorywithin120.wixsite.com/thestorywithin120
    (&&&)(&&&)(&&&)

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey Its me a again. I hope you liked the page. Id be more than happy to know what your thoughts are on the website or the topic in general. leave a comment if you guys want to start a conversation. thanks again!"