1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dominate/submissive spanking

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mlm1234, May 14, 2017.

1. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

Does anybody love getting spanked or into spanking? Day to day i'm normally dominate but during sex i'm totally different.

I dont know why but nothing turns me on more than me bending over or lying on a guys lap and being spanked or during sex. I love bending over being spanked than feel his crotch against my bum. The feeling of being dominated and him being in control.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How somone presents themseves outside of the bedroom may have no correlation whatsoever to what interests a person sexually.

Being submissive reflects a willingness to let go of social norms, make yourself vulnerable to another person and open yourself up. It takes someone with a lot of confidence to embrace their submissive side and allow another person to dominate them.

However a person allows their submissive desires to be present, whether through spanking, role play, or other forms of giving in, as long as you do so with someone you trust and respect and in a safe environment, then no reason not to do so. Consider having a safe word with your partner that you can use if the dominance escalates to a point of discomfort.

Above all, have fun!

3. naoky78

naoky78 Guest

We must somehow smooth them! Smile, I'm joking. At me the waves were slightly smoothed, and even earlier on the recession even from home sometimes I did not want to go out. To communicate especially did not want. Now the whole I am much more active and vigorous. Even on recessions and communicate, and do something,

4. Chrissouth53

Never had any inclination towards spanking or being spanked, but then I saw an ad from a guy who lived nearby looking for someone to be spanked and to spank him so curiosity got he best of me and I responded.

Not sure why but I enjoyed it immensely.

5. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really get turned on taking a good spanking/caning before bottoming.I only recently tried anything other than vanilla sex and am really enjoying the BDSM side of things.

6. BostonStranger

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know, I've never really tried or thought about it. Only one way to find out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. enbybean

i'm a pretty big sub, so getting spanked during the sexual act for me is such a turn-on! otherwise, it just on it's own is too intense of a sensation for me.

the marks it leaves are pretty hot too ~~~ for people just starting out, you really should start light, lighter than you think you should go, and build up so you get a tolerance and an idea of the pain/pleasure associated with it. otherwise, it's too intense too quick and can lead to bad things and is just a general safety risk

and don't forget aftercare! suuuuuper important <3

8. GayIsTheWay374

I've never had a sexual experience, other than plenty of guys asking me for nudes (which I didn't send). Spanking might be something that I would be interested in. Maybe adding some pain to the experience will make it much better in the end.

9. Justinian20

I get very turned on by the thought of being spanked especially as like a roleplay punishment. I get turned on by mostly BDSM stuff as well because it is hot to me occasionally when I'm even thinking and dreaming about it. The intensity of my body becomes almost too much. Like I feel incredibly turned on.