1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by troye1313, May 10, 2017.

1. troye1313

So i'm gay. Out to only two of my friends. They took it very well, are okay with it but still think i haven't met the right "girl" yet.

Being gay in India is not really an option. So i have decided to move to Canada. Do a masters degree there.

I would like to have to idea of how my life would be in terms of a relationship, general responses to immigrants.

2. novena

I personally don't live in Canada but I have many friends that do. I know that the general responses to immigrants is quite good, especially in comparison to America or other similar countries so I doubt that would be much of an issue.

In terms of relationships Canada is way ahead of a lot of the rest of the world. Gay marriage has been legal for over a decade.

If Canada doesn't work out, most of Europe is very good on the relationship side of things. You might have to do a bit more research on specific countries as far as feelings towards immigrants goes.

3. troye1313

Thank you. Will surely consider it. <3

4. birobigenausex

Europe is better than Canada. I hate Canada, anyway, and I live here.