1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by choni, May 9, 2017.

1. choni

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys! I feel like I burden people with describing my crushes, because I feel like they really don't care. But everyone likes to talk about someone they like. So I'm making this as a way to just talk about why I like her and to give other people a place to do it who may be in the same situation as me! Plus I kind of like reading about other people's crushes. So here's mine, but you don't have to read it obviously since it's like a novel

She is insanely pretty. It's like a weird genuine beauty, not really sure how to describe it. she doesn't look fake. She was on my basketball team (season's over) and the instant I actually got a good look at her, she caught my attention. Then I heard her talk and fell in love with her voice. It's kind of deep and raspy but still feminine. I learned that she is a huge NY Islanders fan like me, which is hard to come by in girls, excluding "puck bunnies." But she's the real deal. The fact that she even likes hockey tells me a lot about her. She values comraderie, respect, and just honest hard work. And toughness. She works hard at everything she does and is a natural leader. She's always eager to please. She's a real team player, and I don't just mean that literally in basketball, but in life in general. And she's athletic. She's also very smart. She's fun, outgoing, confident, but she's also sweet and actually really humble. She possesses humility. There's definitely something more to her than just a nice, pretty girl. She's thoughtful. And she's actually not a huge partyer, despite her popularity and outgoing personality. That's just a plus for me. I love how she is unapologetically herself, and she's not afraid to show who she is. Like with hockey, I'm too much of a coward to really show I like hockey because it's seen as an especially "manly" thing, even for sports. But she's also just adorable. She has the cutest most precious and pure smile. And she has beautiful eyes.
    She's really popular. Like really. She just has something that draws people to her. I don't really know what it is. She's so real. I don't know anyone who doesn't like her. And she will make friends with anyone, no discrimination. I mean she talks to me who's like a loser so that's proof. But actually. She's blind. She'll treat anyone worthy of respect with respect. And that's probably why she's so popular. Because she'll befriend anyone, even though she is in what I would call the "popular" group at school. She doesn't look down on you

That was my super super long rant and yeah just have fun and describe away

2. caustic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Your crush sounds nicer than mine.

He's the same age as me and lives on my street. We used to be friends when we were younger, but time did it's thing, and now we're strangers, which I suppose is just as well. See, he's not exactly the boy next door. Growing up he was always a little strange, but now he's just trouble. He's loud and rude, and kept getting suspended from school repeatedly for fighting and blazing, before he finally got expelled this year. He has dirty blond hair, usually about medium in length and messy, and blue eyes. He dresses like a skate boarder (which he is), and everyone I know who knows him says he's goofy looking, but I don't really see it. I'm more attracted to him than I've been to just about anybody, but I don't want to be. He isn't a nice person, though I'm sure he's not a bad one, and is friends with a guy who once threatened to slit my dog’s throat. He also smokes, drinks, swears, and seems to favor vandalism. But despite all that, I somehow still have feelings for him.

#2 caustic, May 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
  3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They don't exist atm.

4. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like this thread. The guy I like is obviously more than just a simple crush, but what can I say, I don't do too many things half-assed. I could gush about him for hours, but I'll try to keep this as brief as I can.

He's extremely intelligent, but I'm even more impressed with his awareness. He truly thinks about how his words affect other people and he's willing to question his actions and consider the possibility that he's made a mistake or is not approaching a situation logically. He has patience when people are being unreasonable (self included), and is able to see people for who they are and look at the big picture, not overreact or jump to the worst possible conclusion when things aren't going his own way. I think his biggest frustration is that there's not enough time in the day to make everybody happy because there are many people who love spending time with him.

He has unique interests and I feel like my life has been enriched by him exposing me to some new things I almost certainly wouldn't have tried on my own. He's not superficial and seeks to really get to know the people he cares about on a deeper level. He's a hard worker and a perfectionist at times, and I'm so impressed with how well he does on seemingly everything he puts a real effort into. Although somewhat behind the scenes, he works for an organization that helps kids with their education and seeks to become a psychologist -- I have so much admiration for the fact that he wants to dedicate his career to helping other people.

He's a person with a tremendous sense of humor, a wonderfully playful personality, a great level of compassion, and exhibits tremendous depth and passion. He's open about personal stuff, doesn't keep it bottled up when things are bothering him, and, perhaps most importantly, he's someone I know I can trust. And yes, he is extremely attractive.

Although I'll probably never say this to him because it might make him feel bad, it's probably the biggest compliment I can give him -- he's the first person I can confidently say I'd come out for if I had a real shot at something lasting. Sadly, I don't think there's much chance he'll ever feel anything for me (and he does know how I feel), but I'm kind of amazed how little that bothers me most of the time. I just feel so incredibly grateful to have him in my life at all and only want to see him happy. I hope I can fit in that picture in some meaningful way, but in the year or so I've really been able to get to know him, he's made me smile so much more than anybody else I've known and I want him to find someone who makes him feel the way he makes me feel. Not only is he the boy of my dreams, but he's my best friend. That may seem like a hollow compliment because I don't have a ton of friends and even pathetic because I don't think I'm close to being his, but I couldn't imagine a better person. No matter what happens, my life is better for having the privilege of knowing him.

#4 mbanema, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
  5. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's tall, broad shoulders but skinny, looks like someone used a ruler to chisel out his jawline. Gorgeous big light brown eyes, with awful vision. Big bushy eyebrows, and curly, poofy, dark brown hair :slight_smile: All his teeth are a bit crooked, but it is amazingly adorable on him.

He's got a very inviting personality. Always goes out of his way to make people feel welcome and included in conversations. Remembers the little things about people, and makes sure they get recognition for the things they do. The kind of person who lets others shine. You'll never hear him complain, and when you do, you know you've messed up big time. He's a big old Stubborn mcStubborn Head though.

We've been dating for coming up on a year now, but I still consider him my crush. I get butterflies every time I see him, and can never stop thinking about him. He's like my brains screensaver.

6. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Holy shit, I love this. :slight_smile:

7. gaynonsense

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Lets see, my crush is a rather beautiful person inside and out. He's a bit on the chubby side, but it really fits his personality and it's not grossly unkempt or anything. He can still look nice in a number of different outfits, but he by far looks the best in a suit and tie. He's got a rather square head with soft, short, and curly brown hair. He also had a beard that's also curly, but the color is a little weird. The chin and back jaw are darker than the areas in between, but it doesn't look bad. He has a rounder face, but it doesn't look cute, it looks a little more approachable. When he smiles, you know. He has a gorgeous smile whether it it's toothy or not. Mentioning his teeth, he has some of the straightest teeth I've ever seen. He has large arms and thighs, and you can see his "man boobs" and stomach press against his shirts, but it, as I said before, doesn't look messy. It really adds to the whole teddy bear persona he gives off. He isn't very tall, but that doesn't really matter. Also, he is really strong.

His personality is really what made me fall for him because at the end of the day, he is pretty average with some really cute fidgets paired with an award-deserving-smile. He cares a lot for his friends; he is loyal to the bitter end. He doesn't really talk bad about his friends, but he certainly isn't afraid to say how he feels about a person. He isn't very good at picking up on if a person is anxious or depressed, but you can tell he is very empathetic when he finds out. He likes to rough house in lighthearted fun and loves a good laugh. He is also a very tolerant and accepting person, he never really seemed to care when he found out I was gay, and I also shared that I have a crush on him, but that didn't really change the dynamic of our relationship. He is also good at keeping up a conversation, and he is one of the few people I actually like to text. He has a nice sense of humor too. Honestly, I feel like I could learn a little from him every now and again. He is a lot more relaxes without being disrespectful and he has a very creative mind. He is very good at finding the solution to a problem, especially involving manual labor. He is also a musician, and he is a good one at that. He doesn't sing, but he plays the trumpet and guitar among dabbling with other instruments. He is a very real person too; he doesn't always put on a happy facade, he has emotions and isn't afraid to show them. I really admire that because that's something I always struggle with. I could go on forever about his personality, but I'm going to stop now because I don't want to write that long.

Honestly, I can't ever seem to get him out of my head. He's all I really want, but there is one big issue: he is straight. Just my luck.

8. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A tall, dark-haired Serbian man. One of the only guys I've seen that can pull off long hair. All-around nice guy who spends every summer volunteering down in Africa to help those less fortunate. Also, I'll probably never get to meet him because he is a famous footballer all the way across the ocean and not anybody I know. [​IMG]

It's more of a platonic crush than anything, to be honest; more of a "I wish this guy was my friend" type thing.

9. vyra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    She's really tall, and incredibly intelligent. Her hair is dark and medium length. She's pretty introverted but she easily makes me laugh. She's 3 years older than me and we go to the same school, but don't talk as often anymore. I'm gonna be really sad when she leaves to go to university as she's going to Scotland for it and I don't think I'll really see her again after that. Hopefully our paths cross later in life...

10. L0ser

*cricket noises*

11. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A woman I've had a crush on for the past six years, but I've only really known her for 3 years so since then it's gotten a bit more noticeable.

She's quite a bit more masculine than the women I'm normally attracted to. Normally wears dark clothing but brightly dyed hair, short as well. Around 5 foot tall, so she's not too much taller than me. The way that she speaks is awesome, not necessarily what she says but how she says it. And her voice is really lovely. Sometimes I can't work her out though - like she's been described as ''naive'' but she doesn't always come off that way. She's a story writer and has illustrated for two published books (I'm envious) so she's encouraged me to write a short story at least so I can give her one back. She also knows a lot of cool facts and I like sharing facts I know with her, she doesn't mind I repete the ones I really like and I love hearing them from her again. I like to talk with her, and make a very real effort to talk to her at least once in two weeks. Might not sound like much, but she's away at uni at the moment and it's more than I talk with anyone (besides my parents) and even more I *want* to talk with her, usually I'm not bothered. I get very excited when I find out she's coming to my house or I get to go to theirs, and can't stop smiling or being excitably-jumpy whenever I'm around her. I hope she just think that's ''weird behavior'' because I probably wouldn't admit I like her. I know I did get talking to maybe ask her out, but I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship.

Maybe there's a fair I can take her to as a friend, as that's how I always imagined my first date. Or is that too creepy?

#11 Secrets5, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
  12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Athletic, tanned, sexy/cute clothing, playful, extroverted...

13. LonerGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well it's very new. We only met a week ago but I was instantly attracted to her. She looks effortlessly beautiful. Slightly wavy black hair sitting above her shoulders. Thick dark eyebrows with blue eyes, perfectly suited to her pale completion. She seems quietly confident & sure of herself while still friendly & approachable. She is an animal lover, very creative & has several tattoos. I definitely want to befriend her & learn more about her.