1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the weirdest thing you've done!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FabuMoose, May 9, 2017.

1. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I WAS drunk when I did that... I wasn't out at that point or I would have been totally white girl wasted.

2. Bidon70

I still intentionally walk through puddles of water.

3. deepwaters7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was walking with some friends through the grass. I was following the overhead wire when I, uh, sort of...fell in a hole. I got up and proceeded to follow the wires again. I don't know if I'd call that weird, but there's plenty of things I can't remember right now

4. rokara

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's too many things to list, so I will go with a few. I eat soft shell tortillas as a snack and sometimes as breakfast. Weirdest thing I ever ate was a salsa sandwich. Yes, I actually put mild salsa between 2 pieces of bread and ate it. I did this wen I was about 14 and it wasn't bad. Just don't put it in the microwave first (I have no idea why I did that).

I used to do some LARP (Live-Action Role Playing) for a couple years after high school until the game shop that hosted the group I was in shut down. I also used to do a lot of tabletop role playing after high school as well, but I have no idea why I stopped. I just did.

Oh goodness, I've done so much weird stuff I can't remember it all lol

5. StuckInNarnia

when I got drunk for the first time in my life it was snowing and I fell on my knees I couldn't get up so I kept walking like a penguin I barked like a dog and told them I'm the son of a dog and a penguin, I was serious about it too. (I'm girl btw)

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2017 at 04:51 AM ----------

hahaha I do that too :roflmao:

6. Fishtail

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Learning my pet Ferrets to give high five and open there meatsnack in a tube :grin:.

They both managed the high five, but only Mido was motivated enough to open her own snack.

7. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Me and my friends had this hill outside where we lived and we always used to charge down it screaming and I used to yell 'DEATH OR GLORY'. Then we used to watch Pirates of the Caribbean and when the credits and theme tune came on at the end we used to fight with wooden spoons while swinging off the beams. Also have done some pretty epic bad dancing at every party I've been to ever.

8. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was with friends recording a video when I walked backwards into a teacher's classroom door because I wasn't paying attention. They were having a test. Because they started yelling we all snuck away behind the building (we were supposed to be filming for our class, my middle school was super loose though they basically let us do w.e unless they were lecturing.)

9. Bidon70

Stories like that are exactly why I don't get drunk any more. That and I am too old and getting drunk hurts too much the next day now.

10. Jedi

I've do loads of wierd things but of the top of my head I try using The Force sometimes

11. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    probably eating a worm or cutting my thumb open with a tuna can (the latter was an accident) maybe when these guys and i had to clean bleachers for school (it wasn't punishment, it was the last day of school and they just made us do laborious tasks lol) possibly when i swam into a wall

12. StuckInNarnia

Thankfully I don't get drunk anymore. to be honest I have only drank probably not more then 20 times in my life. since I was born in Amsterdam we have legal weed. so I get high instead. :roflmao:

---------- Post added 7th Jun 2017 at 01:23 AM ----------

I remember another thing when I was drunk one time my lighter fell on the ground and I started to argue with it to get back up because I can't wait to light up the cigarette. eventually I picked up light it up and threw it away in a bitch fit. shit I'm crazy AF

13. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OK...the weirdest thing that I've done was when I was a bartender, I was invited to this after party that was held in this huge warehouse. All the bartenders from all the gay clubs were invited as well as guys that I had met through others from fellow bartenders as well. However, it was this one bartender that I had became very cool with and we were on the crowded dance floor just dancing non-stop to back to back songs that the DJ was playing. All of a sudden, my bartender buddy grabbed me close to him and told me how glad he was that he and I were good buddies and then he kissed me real passionate right then and there. What got really weird is when he got on his knees and preceded to play with my crotch. At first, I was really uncomfortable as well as stunned that he was on his knees but as I had mentioned..the dance floor was really packed and the strobe lights were dark fluorescent colors which made it very difficult for anyone to take notice. After playing with my crotch, he then unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down and went on to perform oral sex on me. I tried pulling him up several times but it was kind of difficult to do so considering how good he was at performing oral sex. Once things reached its peak...I looked down at him and all I could see was this big smile across his face. I lift him up and he preceded to engage into a kissing session still on the dance floor. Once the song was over, I let him down easy and he grabbed me around my waist and was laughing at me due to the look I was giving considering what just took place. Although it was weird, it was also something that took place that I never forgot about as well as he.

14. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dance in the aisles when I do grocery shopping. people give me mixed reactions from smiling to "ew".