1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have good gaydar??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faultyink, May 5, 2017.

1. SkyAbove

SkyAbove Guest

I honestly don't know. I keep having these 'signs' from certain women. There's this vibe and they have this look in their eyes, also their body language is different from straight people's. It might sounds weird, but when I look into their eyes, there's this feeling that it's like looking into my own eyes. I don't know if this is about sensing their energy or what... or if their energies complement mine on a certain level. I'd like to know more about this...

2. BostonStranger

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do. I can usually even tell where someone is on the Kinsey scale, whilst remaing undetected on the more advanced gaydars... sadly

3. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people

Hahahaha

My Problem is i often dont actually find out whether someone i think is gay really is. Although a lot of my early girl crushes ended up in same Sex relationships. Kinda weird cause back then i Kinda just figured they were straight.

4. Hela

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My gaydar is like 95% correct, which is something I'm proud of. Given the fact that I go to a preforming arts school, though, it isn't all that hard.

5. novena

Honestly, my gaydar is so bang on it's terrifying. Someone could say hi to me and I can tell within a few minutes. It's weird. Out of experience I'd say I have about a 95% accuracy rating.

In all honesty that could have something to do with where I live though considering how many gay people there are near me.

6. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It keeps getting better, but I'd still say it's only 80% accurate. And of course, this only applies to men. Girls are much harder to tell.

7. CameOutSwinging

:roflmao:

And to quote my ex-fiancee, my gaydar is so bad I didn't even know I was gay.