1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pooping issues

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RingRaider, Apr 29, 2017.

1. RingRaider

Hi everyone,

For a while now I have been having problems going to the bathroom. I'll try and explain it as best I can. I'm a gay male and predominantly a bottom. I can go no problems however I don't finish the way I used to.

In the past I have sat there and done what I've needed to and then wiped and pulled up my pants and got on with my day. Not anymore. I go and then I stop pooping however I can feel I am not clean, that fecal matter is still just inside my anus and so I have to wipe and it's VERY messy indeed. It doesn't matter what I eat, it's always happening now.

My bottom has felt very open for a while now although I have no issues with bowel urgency or 'accidents' or anything like that. I am too embarrassed to visit a doctor. I decided to look at my anal opening the other day using a mirror and there are no hemorrhoids or anything of that nature and it looks okay. Sure, it is not the bottom it once was (you can see from my anus that I have seen some action you could say, the hole is more open now and balloon knotted) however there was nothing about it that caused alarm.

I have a friend who admits to having quite a sloppy behind now and he has the exact same issue so maybe it's just something that happens to us ageing old queens who have been round the block a fair few times but it is annoying. I do tightening up exercises for back there and as I have said, I am having no issues in any other way except for when I have a bowel movement. Any ideas anyone for ways I can alleviate this issue? At the end of the day it's not the end of the world but it is annoying.

Thanks for listening,

RR.

2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I already have some problems with pooping and getting it all out and I'm still a virgin. So much with my anal sex life I guess :/

You definitely should address this to your doctor. So should I but I can't yet pinpoint an actual cause so I'll still be trying different strategies.

3. TraceElement

Have you tried baby wipes?

4. smurf

Anal sex will not have any effects on you going to the bathroom, so you can rule that out unless you are into more extreme anal play.

Have you changed your diet recently? It seems like it might be a problem with the amount of fiber that you are in taking. I would try to track how much fiber you are in-taking in a 2 week period. If it doesn't get better after that, then something else might be happening.

The anus is a muscle and not just strechy skin. You don't get wider and wider the more you have sex. Yes, after bottoming it will feel more strechy, but it should all go back to normal after 2 days. If you haven't given that long without bottoming it just means you are strecched out and ready to go, but its not permanent.

Unless you are into very extreme anal play (very large toys, fisting, etc) then you are fine.

Also, like any muscle the anus can also be worked on. Look up kegel exercises

#4 smurf, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
  5. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same here (and I also have been too embarrassed to mention it to a doctor). I've often had issues relating to getting it all out, and I'm a virgin as well. I'd hesitate to say this problem is caused by anal sex, but I couldn't tell you for certain. I can say that diet does have an effect. Although I often can't seem to get the effect I want, I know that when I eat more fiber, it's "cleaner" coming out and requires less clean-up afterward, and that feeling that you haven't fully eliminated seems to be lesser as well.

#5 Libertino, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017