1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I hate questions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Quak, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Quak

I hate getting asked questions. I mean, when it's respectful, and people want to know something to help be more accepting, and to clear up any misconceptions, I'm happy to answer. However, I have been asked several, REALLY, insensitive questions... some of it's just really immature, and mainly having to do with sex. It's stupid as hell. I also hate when guys want to know if I've ever wanted to ask them out, which is also really annoying, because they think my standards are that low... but seriously I hate that people assume that just because I'm pansexual I will automatically have feelings for them. I've had feelings for some of them, but like they never really turned into anything, because they're straight. Just... damn it.

Oh, and to clarify, the guys who ask me if I have feelings for them think I'm cisgender, which I'm not, so yeah. I'm so deep in the closet :/

(!)

2. Desertcat

I suppose they would get mad and said no because they were ugly? :icon_wink

3. thatcelloguy

People are just rude. One time I was in music theory class, and someone asked if I wanted a hug, and I said not now, I generally don't like being touched. Without missing a beat, she said, "How are you going to have sex?" It's an invasion of privacy.

4. Quak

I always just say "I have standards... they're pretty low, but I mean, they're standards."

---------- Post added 25th Apr 2017 at 08:31 AM ----------

People need to learn boundaries.

5. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I can relate on the "getting asked questions" part. I have a pet peeve of having to explain myself. I've noticed that I have had this pet peeve for a while. Sometimes, I'll say a statement and then someone will ask, "Why?". Sometimes, a person will ask a question and I'll say "yes" or "no" and then they'll ask "why?". That really irritates me.