1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbian but attracted to transgender boy??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Airisofparis, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Airisofparis

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So ive been out as a lesbian for a year now. Ive always been into girls and never boys. I mean i can tell when they're attractive just im not attracted to them.

But my best friends brother is a transgender boy and ive been thinking that i may have a crush on him or just think hes really attractive. Ive only known him for being a boy, i didn't know him before he come out.

what does this mean?? am i bi and mainly like girlsor is there a word for only liking girl parts instead of boys?? in all im quite confused and would like some opinions on the subject.

2. LeticiaTheLesbo

Sexuality is a fluid thing. There's a saying that "everyone is a little gay," so it would make sense that everyone is a little straight too. This doesn't necesarilly mean your bi, just like a straight girl crushin on Ruby Rose doesn't make her bi.

3. The1nkling

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    you could be homoflexible, meaning you're mostly gay but have some straight tendencies.