1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there! New here!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Cocodrile Tears, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Cocodrile Tears

Hi everyone.

I have 17 years and I'm a girl by born, I am still trying to figurate if I'm a genderfluid or what, I'm on the road to discovering myself.
    I'm not a native English speaker, I'm latin@ so I apologize in advance for my grammatical or spelling mistakes.
    I enjoy cartoon and consequently the animation in general. Is one of my greatest passions.
    Returning to the subject that happens to us. I love the idea of this forum, is not something that is seen in any Spanish community, and I am happy that the language barrier does not prevent me from joining and sharing with you all and be free to express myself without fear of being justified. Maybe won't be very active on the forum because this kind of things doesn't fit with me very well because I'm a rather introverted person. I'll try my best, don't you worry.

would like you to refer to me with the They/them/theirs pronouns, but if you want you can use any pronouns, I don't really have a problem with that.

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Cocodrile Tears! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

Your English language fluency isn't really important. You are a member of this community and you are totally welcome here!

3. HerRainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Cocodrile Tears :smilewave Welcome to EC. Feel free to chat to anyone whenever your ready

#3 HerRainbow, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  4. Robin x

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there! Welcome to EC :3 I hope you have a good time here ^~^

5. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there. :welcome: to EC.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to discover who you are or talk to people in similar situations.

A lot of people here are shy and introverted (me included) however the anonymity can make it easier to talk. You can even make anonymous posts.

There's no need to worry about your English there's a lot of people here who are not native English speakers.

6. Cocodrile Tears

Hey! Thank you all for this welcome~

7. Desertcat

Howdy & Welcome

8. SilentOtaku

SilentOtaku Guest

Welcome man, I'm happy to see you here. I however don think agree with you on something you said in another thread. BUT!! I'd say that we have the right to disagree and think differently. In short, I see no issue with you cause at least you aren't acting immature and throwing insults or whatever.

With that said, I do come off a bit how shall I say too much for people(?) Is that the right Fracing? Idk. And I know I come off a bit jaded when it comes to people in general. Which I will apologize about that, cause it's more personal and something attached to emotional feels and such. Like a nostalgia or missing how things weren't as bad as they're now sorta thing.

Idk.

But again, you seem nice and I can see you and I talking much more and finding common ground on things. The point is, I'm happy to see another person who isn't some mean jackass troll on here. The years of youtube and living around horrible people have dulled my senses of some sort of happiness. Sorta lost all of who I was after 09 or possibly was it 2012 or 2013? Idk. But this isn't about me, it's about YOU and how you're another amazing face on this site and how I feel that it's amazing to see so many cool faces on here.

I hope you stay, and I hope we can talk more..