1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tics/Tourettes (Explicit Language)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eldrher, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't been diagnosed with anything to do with TS, but I tic a lot. Mine tend to come out in bursts and are usually a mixture between simple and complex.
    My repetitive ones are head jerking and my most common verbal tics are
    Fuck/fuck off
    Piss/piss off
    Telephone brinb bring
    Please fix the guard rail provided
    Piss off, wanker
    (Friends name) is a cunt
    Seahorses

I've got to the point I can't surpress them anymore and it makes me feel bad because my mum will kill me if I swear. I've tried talking to her about it but she said control it. She's one of the lucky sods who can surpress her tics. She said the only reason I can't is because I said "I can't surpress them anymore".

My tics have been getting worse and worse. Last night I lay jerking and "spazzing out," talking about Harry Potter dying his pubes ginger and (friends name) has a broken lighthouse. Often I am as surprised at what I'm saying/doing as everyone else is. I bloody hit myself with a bible last night. I also asked to finger a guy I know.

I don't want my tics to disturb anyone else. I want to be able to let them out, but also want them to calm a little. I'm perfectly okay for most of the time, but like I said, they come out in bursts. I'm okay though, because I can laugh about it.

What's the funniest tics (repetitive or not) u've ever had? I started making chicken noises in a public toilet and I said "Harry Potter died his pubes ginger" along with "I'm a recently retired walaby". Oh yeah, and I hit myself with a bible.

2. MichealStrider

Wel I have been diagnosed with Tics actually so welcome to de club XD
    But the funniest thing I do is when I'm trying to flirt, I shivered once then sneeze 3 times XD
    Then If I'm in, let's say Walmart, I yell "DAMN YOUR EYEBROWS"

It's strange but I laugh my ass off