1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Intro

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by PixieTink, Apr 14, 2017.

1. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

Hi, my name is Lacey and I am 17 years old and a Senior in High School. I live in Maryland with my Mom and enjoy things like listening to Indie Music, Playing Volleyball, Disney Related Stuff, but most of all Art is my passion. I will be attending Towson University in the Fall to study Art & Design and the best part of it is that my girlfriend Lauren of 3 years will also be attending and studying Speech & Language Pathology. It is going to be crazy living with my lover in a dorm room. I can't wait. So yes I am a Lesbian and around entering Middle School in the 6th Grade is when I really started to notice that I was a bit different than most girls and I was attracted to girls and not guys. I didn't do anything about that feeling until the 9th Grade when I had my first Lesbian experience with the girl I am still with today. I love her so much. The funny thing is Lauren and I met way back in the 5th grade and instantly became BFF's. Little did we know at the that time that a few years later we would also become lovers. She absolutely makes my world go around. I did not come out to my Mom until a year later and I was scared as hell when I told her. Here is what she said, "Tell me something I didn't know, I know that this has been gone on for a while now." Those words and these words are etched in my mind forever. She then went onto say, " Are you Happy?" and I said Yes. She then said, "Then that makes me happy." I remember sobbing. I have the most awesome Mom in the world and she raised me all on her own. So I've taken up a lot of all of your time if you have decided to read all of this. I hope to see ya around the forum and get to know you all in the near future.

~Lacey

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Lacey. :welcome: to EC.

I'm glad you have found yourself so early in life and your mom is happy for you.

3. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome! It was nice to read your story and I hope things go well in your college life and with your girlfriend. I hope you like EC and feel free to chat with anyone when you have the time.:smilewave

4. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

Thank You, It is such a blessing to have such a wonderful girlfriend and such a supportive Mom.

Thank You. This community looks great. I can't wait to meet the people and make friends here. Glad you enjoyed the long story.

5. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Lacey ! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

That's a great story about Coming Out to your Mom. Not only was she accepting, but she respected your privacy and waited for you to Come Out to her instead of trying to force you to Come Out! Thanks for sharing!

6. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

Thanks, she is a great Mom that is for damn sure. She has always respected me for the person I am.

7. Robin x

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey!! You're story is amazing, I didn't have the confidence to tell mt mum face to face.. I did it by text ^^' She was a bit shocked at first, but my sister is actually going out with a girl right now, so the news wasn't really all that big ^^'

8. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

Thanks, I think I was more shocked that my Mom already knew. My Mom has always been supportive so even if she would have been shocked I knew she would have supported my decision.

9. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww I'm so happy you found your princess, that's great. I want to find my princess. Anyway welcome to EC, I've loved this community and I'm glad I found it. Everypony here is supportive and amazing (at least the peeps I've come across are but I'm sure there's more, oh yeah there's more)
    I wish I'd realized I was gay earlier. But then my mom would have doubted me, anyway. Sorry, I ramble. Anyway your story is amazing. I'm glad you're happy. Hope your future is just as happy, wish you the best sweetie and you're among friends here.

10. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

Thank You so much Joey Dash. Yes I sure have found my princess. My 1st day here has been really amazing that is for sure. The peeps I have met have all been so awesome. I look forward to meeting more people in the future. Also you will find your princess. I truly believe there is one out there for everyone that is open to find one and share there own love.

11. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww you're welcome sweetie, love your signature pic by the way, beautiful. You are so sweet. Thank you for your replying kindness, it means a lot, :slight_smile:(*hug*)

12. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

You're welcome honey. I try to be positive as much as possible in a world that is full of negatives. My philosophy on that is why add to the negativity so I don't.

Thanks about the signature. I love Disney and the picture fits me perfectly. :slight_smile:

13. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo welcome to EC!

14. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

Thank You

15. birobigenausex

Hi Lacey! I'm Chelsey-Lynn. Welcome to the forum!

16. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

Nice to meet ya Chelsey-Lynn.

17. Desertcat