1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex as an FtM

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MichealStrider, Apr 13, 2017.

1. MichealStrider

WOAH WOAH WOAH , CHILL

Yes I know but....I'm in a mature mindset and I've nearly done things. See when I was with my girlfriend of 2 years she always wanted to 'Experiment' with me but as it got to my chest or pants I got nervous and freaked out. I have a bunch of dysphoria and also a lot of ... whats the word....libido? Totally didn't use google to look that up. haha.

But when I get 'of age' to do things like this....How? I've tried asking people I know and they all give me an irrelevant answer. Please. I'm just curious.

2. smurf

So you want to know how to have sex while also avoiding body dysphoria?

I'm cis so keep that in mind, but since no one commented I wanted to give you the little info that I have on the subject. My friends who are trans have said a couple of things that have helped them in the past.

- Feel free to keep your binder on while you have sex or at least a sports bra. It helped him with his dysphoria.

- Talk openly and honestly about your fears with your partner. Let them know that while you do want to have sex, you also don't know what might trigger or not trigger your body dysphoria. Tell them that you want to experiment with what works and doesn't work. Tell them that sometimes you are going to have to stop because of it, and that someday something might work and something might not, and thats okay.

- Same friend swears by using dildos and strap ons. He find is super hot

- Another friend like his partner to play with his vagina. He came to an understanding that some guys have them and they are fun, so slowly he was able to enjoy it.

Hope that works! I know this is sadly something that you will not be given a lot of tool to help you through, but the best tools is to have open communication, be very straight forward wiht your feeling, and keep asking questions!

3. MichealStrider

Thank you. This should help a little bit with my curiosity, Dysphoria is a big part of this so That makes me a little more...Confident? Maybe, I don't know. Thank you so much!

4. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it depends what you feel comfortable with or not. In the first place, communicate, communicate, communicate. Say beforehand what you feel good with and what not. And if your partner does something that is uncomfortable for you, also tell them. Right away. I think it was The Genderqueer Chat on Youtube that talked about the topic in more length. I think Smurf already said what had to be said about the rest.