1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i really haaaate my personality!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jenne, Apr 13, 2017.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i just wish i was someone else on the inside..
    i feel like something is really wrong with me because.. i have short hair i dress masculine and you get the idea..i'm fine with that... the thing that i hate is that i'm very shy scared of everything and don't act so masculine.. (i'm like a comedian haha) and a lot of times i see feminine girls who have more "tomboyish" personality than me and then i think WELL..I'M JUST A JOKE HOW COULD ANY GIRL LIKE ME?
    i just wish i could somehow change the way i talk,walk everything about my personality..
    any advice?=/

#1 jenne, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. Desertcat

The older you get the less shy you will be.

3. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, don't be ashamed of who you are! Nothing wrong with being tomboyish. I know there are definitely lesbians attracted to people like you. Maybe you could try branching out a bit more and meeting people. It might seem scary, but it will probably help.

4. deepwaters7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish I could change how I talk too, my tongue is so short I don't say some things right. But I just say "who cares?" There must be something, anything, you like about your personality, so just focus on this when you hate the other parts. Soon, you'll stop caring about these hated parts

5. Really

You do NOT need to change your personality. The fact that it doesn't "match" your exterior presentation is something that makes you more intriguing. You are multifaceted. Not one dimensional. This makes you more interesting not less.

You are not a joke. Anything that is surprising about you makes you more fascinating. You just need a bit more confidence because these are things that make you a joy to get to know.

Think of the people you know that strike you as having a little something special about them. They're quirky, right? This is good. Embrace it because you're special, too.