1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Sure What To Do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ushiromiya Red, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I know I have been posting off and on a lot here lately but I honestly don't have anypony to talk to. I guess what do you do when your dad keeps calling you by your "old/dead name"? Please note that I had filed for a name change a couple months ago in February of this year and I had a hearing last week to FINALLY get my name legalized and changed. Basically I know my name is still relatively new but I am tired of my dad calling me by the wrong name! He knows about my new name but he has been stonewalling it and trying to pretend it didn't happen when I HAVE THE LEGAL PAPER WORK FROM THE BLOODY COURT TO PROVE THAT IT DID FUCKING HAPPEN!

And then my dad attacks me tonight and says "What kind of nazi are you turning your brother into?!" Um....what.....uh excuse but WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!? I am like "I am not turning Luke into a nazi..." at this point i'm just like.....uh.....

Long story short, I'm an adult living in my dad's house due to circumstances I don't want to explain, I'm tired of it, tired of being misnamed and treated like SHIT!? But I sadly don't have the funds to move out of his house at this current time.

For the record I have seen therapists about my depression, hasn't helped, in the process of getting signed on with a new one. Hopefully third time is the charm cuz I'm tired of feeling like I have nopony to talk to.

Sorry I am reaching out because I NEED SOME HELP AND ADVICE! sorry for all caps. But I am seriously stressed right now!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About all you can do is set your goals and keep your eyes on the prize. Focus on getting out of there, and do all you can to get to that goal. I'd also work on spending as little time at home as possible. If you need to set up in a coffee shop with a latte and your phone or laptop, go for it.

Lex