1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First (meaningful) kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PennyT, Apr 11, 2017.

1. PennyT

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've started dating a girl - my first real relationship - and I've started thinking about kissing, something that never really interested me before. So I'm curious - when was y'all's first kiss that really mattered? Was it weird? Did you enjoy it? Was it with someone you still care about?

2. Cauldron

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For me it was when this girl (Now GF) gave me a quick and sudden kiss after we walked along a pier, I felt like I was doing something right. :lol:

3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first truly meaningful kiss with a guy was when I was about 12. Yes, it was a young age to have a first kiss, but I remember it to this day, and wish I could've kept in touch with him. I remember his first name, but can't remember his last name, so can't look him up on social media. Anyway, my first same-sex kiss happened when I was 16. I still remember it, though I never really had feelings for her. It was just a curiosity thing, but it was still meaningful to me because it put me onto a path of self-discovery. I got my first girlfriend not too long after. So yeah, that's my kissing stories :kiss:

4. MichealStrider

Yes, Kinda
    It was awkward
    It was a French kiss in the middle of the skating rink...Then we fell

5. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

Mine was with my current gf way back when we were 14 and in the 9th Grade. We had been BFF's since the 5th Grade and were sitting on her front porch swing talking about how our friendship had grown over the years when we both just looked at each other and just kind of knew we wanted to kiss each other. It wasn't a huge French kiss make out session or just a peck on the lips it was something in between and it was very nice. From that point forward we both knew our relationship was different.

6. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine was years ago when I was dating this one guy in middle school though we went to different schools. We hung out at his place and he pull in for a kiss. It got me off by surprise but he was not a bad kisser.

7. Lexa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was 15, with a boy I had a huge crush on. It was just that one kiss and then our ways separated (we were at different stages in our life) but I really enjoyed it. It's one of my best memories up until now. It took me about a year to get over him.

8. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    with my current bf, last year.
    it was one of the most beautiful things ever.

9. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've kissed only some people a few times in my life, so I tend to remember the occasions quite vividly.

Once, a friend and I were too drunk in a party. A guy kissed him, and a few seconds later my friend surprisingly started to kiss me, and when I realized what was happening he suddenly stopped. It was really weird and would not have happened if we had not been so drunk at the time, but this memory sometimes comes unbidden in my thoughts. Afterwards, in the same day, I kissed another guy, in the same circumstances, and it was kind of kinky, but I didn't like the individual's personality (I actually happened to know who he was) and broke off the kiss. Looking back, it was a very eventful day for my iife.

Then there are the two times I kissed the same girl who was for some reason that still eludes me pining for me but whose feelings I didn't reciprocate. I had to tell her that I didn't feel about her same way she did about me, and she was very disappointed. I promised I would contact her to set up a date so we could grab some coffee together and get to know each other better, but I still haven't found in myself the courage - or will - to do so.

Life is complicated.

#9 Weregild, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  10. Munchy

when I got my first cute little puppy, I kissed him and he licked me all over the face, I was ten years old.

11. QueerAndHere413

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    lol im still waiting....

12. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That is the cutest thing ever omg!!!
    My first kiss was when I was 12 and with this guy. I haven't really had my first meaningful kiss yet. I have kissed a girl before but that's a long story and it wasn't very meaningful.

13. Bidon70

First meaningful kiss didn't happen until I was18. I was with a girl later to be my gf for a while at a movie and she leaned over and kissed me. I still remember it.

14. Justinian20

My first ever proper kiss was from my first date and it was amazing although I was super nervous and forgot to breathe so I threw up (luckily it didn't smell bad). I was so super nervous but oh my god it felt so right. It turned into a makeout session and I have to say, "best birthday present ever." I think I just naturally am nervous and awkward because I have a submissive mindset.

15. SkyDiver

I was 19, and to this day it is still one of the best kisses that I've ever had (except the guy I'm into right now comes really close :wink: ). Lying in his bed, with the best music playing... I'll never forget it. Couldn't care less about him now though.

16. enbybean

the first kiss for me that really mattered was with my most recent ex... i was their first everything, so it was crucial for me to give them all the firsts that i never got when i was in my first relationship.

i had written them a big letter after going away for the weekend, we sat facing each other in the park near our houses for 15 minutes before somebody made the first move. it was really beautiful.

17. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Still none. I have kissed 3 people, once each. None of them matter to me now. I guess the closest to one I actually care about is from 8th grade and it lasted about 3 seconds.

#17 Humbly Me, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017
  18. usatanhani87

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have yet to have one, first kiss was at 25 with an older guy I met on online and lost my virginity to. The whole thing felt weird and I wasn't attracted to him, kind of regret it now. Everything after that has been similarly awkward and meaningless.

#18 usatanhani87, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017